Richer Sounds - Chelsea Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Chelsea made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"I was after additional shelves for my Cyrus equipment. Matt, the manager at Cardiff, advised that I contact the Chelsea branch as they had a stand for sale. I contacted the Chelsea branch and Shaun kindly agreed to send me the stand, despite this not being usual practice. The stand arrived when expected and was as described. Many thanks to Shaun and Freddie at the Chelsea branch for exceptional customer service."
Are you Richer Sounds - Chelsea? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Chelsea receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"I needed advise as I was contemplating upgrading my sound system to enable wireless sources. There were many options and the RS Chelsea staff, particularly Raoul who was the professional looking after me, walked me through the various options with a great deal of patience. I was asking many details and was helped very effectively to consider all the alternatives. Raoul, was patient, knowledgeable and ultimately helped me make the right choice. In addition, he volunteered to swing by home on his free time to help install the equipment and get it started which was invaluable. He was very able in this and also very tactful as a sales person / sales representative of Richer Sound Chelsea"
recommend to your friends yes
"I just purchased a Sony TV in Richer Sounds and they are incredibly good, very reazonable on price and so efficient. I do recommend them. Eddie"
recommend to your friends yes
"I live in Tooting and read good reviews about the Fulham Richer Sounds on Google. They weren't wrong - very polite, experienced and knowledgeable. Nothing was any trouble and they handled my enquiries really well. Also paid for a coffee and parking which topped off the service! Thanks very much Gents! Looking forward to my new set up!"
Richer Sounds - Chelsea is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews