Richer Sounds - Croydon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Croydon

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Croydon?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

31 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr H

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Croydon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great staff, clean shop I do not often leave reviews but i felt i should. I was serve by Kyle, young and enthusiastic asked if I needed help without being pushy. Answered my questions promptly and showed me my item of interest. I asked one particular question that he could not answer and rather than "making it up" he asked a more senior member of staff. Very pleasant transaction. I even had some manager interaction on the sale. In total there were three members of staff that I saw and all three were friendly, well mannered and smart in appearance. All together a good experience and these experiences should not go unnoticed. Well done richer sounds Croydon!"
"Had problem with DVD player but Mark visited today and sorted it. Very pleasant gentleman, did an excellent job. Jean, Sanderstead"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went into my local Croydon store with a particular product in mind by NICHOLAS showed me another item that was far better than i had planned to buy.His manner was excellent very professional and in this day and age a welcome breath of fresh air.When i got home it was so easy to get started as he had promised me and the sound is awesome.Very impressed and will be in soon for another CAMBRIDGE AUDIO product."
recommend to your friends yes
"I spoke to someone at the Croydon branch on Monday about a 50" 2014 Sony set . They had none in stock but took my name and phone number and promised to get one ASAP. Imagine my surprise when the very next morning ( yesterday) they phoned me to say they had one in and had reserved it for me. I then spoke to Martin who was very helpful and told me that there is a promotion on the set I chose that includes a blu ray player . I went down to the shop and Martin had all the stuff I wanted in a couple of minutes . After I had paid he even carried the set to my car and helped me load it across the back seats. The whole experience was faultless and shows yet again that even in a cut throat market selling LED Tv's Richer Sounds will go that extra yard that others often fail to do."
recommend to your friends yes
"very good and helpful staffl"
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent service and knowledgable staff. Great selection of products with competitive prices."
recommend to your friends yes
"No heavy sale pitch just the plain and simple everyday explanation"
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent service, excellent sales assistant and great value for money."
recommend to your friends yes
"Adam was extremely knowledgeable and showed me all the different options available to me without rushing my decision. Above all else he was a really nice guy and I thouroughly recommend booking an appointment with Adam to refine your choice and purchase."
recommend to your friends yes
"From the moment we arrived, Adam provided a fantastic fast, friendly service, he explained everything in detail that i needed to know, and was as helpful as could be, would highly recommend using them! will be going there for all our future purchases."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very helpful staff. The demonstration of equipment was arranged and organised very smoothly. Staff members gave advice when requested, did not seek to impose their views, and were polite at all times. Moreover, the equipment I decided to purchase - CD player, amplifier (Cambridge Audio351 series) and speakers sounded very impressive. I am looking foward to connecting them all up and listening to them at home"
recommend to your friends yes
"Expert, friendly advice. No pushy sales. We came away feeling totally confident and happy with our new purchase. Long warranty and great 14 day return policy. There is simply no other place to buy a TV. It's such a shame they don't sell computers too!!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I called the store to get a stock check, trying to grab another great deal from Richer Sounds. Bad News, item not in stock. Good news, some arriving next day. Even better news, I could reserve the item I wanted from the new stock, and I would get a call when it had arrived. Great news, they called me the moment it was in even before they were open for business. FANTASTIC NEWS ! I now have my new purhase job done in less then 24hrs."
recommend to your friends yes
"Sorted me out quickly with good advice"
recommend to your friends yes
"I bought a multi region dvd player only to get home and it tell me that my dvd was restricted. Upset and very annoyed I spoke to the Senior Sales Advisor Richard who was very empathetic and understood my wish to return it straight away. He encouraged me to bring the dvd in question with me so he could test it in store. I complained about the fact that I was going to have to pay for parking a 2nd time but Richard assured me that he would refund the difference. Upon arriving at the store I must admit that I was fuming but Richard calmly and effectively dealt with my issue. Not only did he test thevdvd in question he reminded me about the refund on my tickets. This may seem like a standard level of customer service but it's a standard that just isn't reached anymore. I will definitely return to Richer Sounds for further purchases."
recommend to your friends yes
"Myself and my husband are not very technical.They were very knowledgeable and explained the different aspects of each make of TV.It made our decision a whole lot easier and less stressful. The staff did not pressurise us and no hard sell. We would most definately recommend Richer Sounds to our friends."
"As above"
recommend to your friends yes
"Once again a pleasure to shop at Richer Sounds Croydon. Richard the salesman was friendly, well informed and helpful in every way. I left with exactly what I wanted and the price I paid was very good."
recommend to your friends yes
"As a complete novice, it was a pleasure to have dealt with Martin. He patiently explained everything to me and I ask a LOT of questions!. There was no hard sell and even after time spent with me on several different visits, seemed happy for me to go away and do my own research, even providing comparisons to assist me. Product now purchased, I have to say that nowadays exemplary service is a lost art. RS you are on the right track, long may it continue!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I found the staff very helpful and efficient. They found the item that I wanted very quickly and sent it free of charge. Will definitely be my Richer Sounds store of choice in future even if I do live in Wales and there are nearer stores"
Richer Sounds - Croydon is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews