Richer Sounds - Eton Reviews

8PM
8PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Eton made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"Having phoned to confirm they had my chosen item in stock, I mistakenly arrived before the scheduled opening time of the shop. However the manager was more than happy to serve me and arranged help to my car."
Are you Richer Sounds - Eton? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Eton receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"point two covers position."
recommend to your friends yes
"Simple straight forward advice and purchase."
recommend to your friends yes
"The entire process from installation review, to in store advice was well executed and the teams knowledge of the products excellent - I would recommend Eton Richer Sounds and will continue to purchase electronics from here."
recommend to your friends yes
"there are not loads of display models to look at but the ones that are there are current and the knowledge of the team at Richer Sounds Eton certainly can plug any gaps. One slightly negative thing we noticed was that it was difficult to see the quality of the picture due to light coming from outside the shop, unavoidable I expect but with other stores the displays seemed sharper. Still didnt stop me buying though as Richer Sounds certainly offered the best deal . Car Parking a bit limited especially to collect but manageable"
recommend to your friends yes
"Had an amplifier for a year and it went wrong, took it back to the store and they did the rest, the repaired unit did not turn up so they refunded me with credit to use in store, very happy, they were very helpful and very fair, thanks richer sounds :-)"
recommend to your friends yes
"So I was served today by Dan....top guy with fantastic customer service. He not only helped me to my car with my new TV but gave me some great advise on Sonos sound system. I really don't know why anyone bothers buying tv's from anyone else other than richer sounds...they really know there stuff and I would recommend to anyone out there...TOP CLASS!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Like a great deal of people I do a lot of internet purchasing these days. However I felt the outlay on a new TV and PVR required person to person contact. The staff were very helpful and in no way pushy in selling a particular model. When I asked for a particular connection lead they informed me it was in the box. Will certainly be going back if I need anything in the future."
recommend to your friends yes
"Highly recommended, they know about their stuff unlike pc world guys."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very helpful when contacted by phone. Opened the store early "out of hours" the next morning to allow collection of my Samsung UE55F7000 which I purchased at an excellent price. I will recommend Richer Sounds to my friends."
recommend to your friends yes
"Lewis and his team have done it again, with their helpful, pertinent and useful advice. I know have the monster tv I always wanted, and they even helped me get it in the car. All with the minimum of fuss and a cheery smile. I will be back again very soon for a speaker upgrade. Well done guys, another happy chappie, thanks to you."
recommend to your friends yes
"Always very attentive, giving good advice and helping you choose the right product."
Richer Sounds - Eton is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews