Richer Sounds - Exeter Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Exeter

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Exeter ?

recommend to your friends yes
"Needing to replace a Definitive sub-woofer bought in 2003 I traveled 2 hrs to Exeter branch having looked online first at possible replacements and called them. On arrival I explained what I was looking for and the cinema set up i had. Steve listened to what I had already and then we looked over outputs of various models and matched as best an updated model to the old ones specs. I listened to a Dali in sound room and it was explained that trying at home along with the rest of my speakers would be the key to satisfaction and if not satisfied they were more than happy to exchange to try others. Excellent service from Steve no bull or heavy sales pitch and The Dali sounds sweet in my cinema system."
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff were very helpful and explained everything in detail. I will Certainly use your shop again."
Richer Sounds - Exeter is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews