Richer Sounds - Guildford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Guildford

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Guildford ?

Stephen Chappell
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought an open box TV, firstly Keal was incredibly helpful finding a box for me to carry it home in and even printing a new user guide for me. I couldn't set up the Wi-Fi took the set back to the store, Roland got the Wi-Fi working and even offered to drop the TV off on his way home. Not only did he deliver it but we set it up as well. Incredible service! Thanks Richer Sounds staff - you can be sure 'I'll be back'"
recommend to your friends yes
"For years now, I've bought all of my Hi-Fi and TV's from Richer sounds. The staff know their business, and I have always found them to be much more than just helpful. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else. And you save a great deal of money!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Very Good and would come back again"
recommend to your friends yes
"I needed a new television that would fit into a confined space but that would still have quality picture and sound. The people in Richer Sounds, Guildford all but fell over themselves in their eagerness to offer informed recommendations from several manufacturers that would supply my needs. I am very happy with my choice from those on offer; the whole process couldn't have been easier."
recommend to your friends yes
"Knowledgable staff in the shop to assist with the options available when buying a Smart TV. No pressure to buy the most expensive or the one with the best gadgets. Even better when it came to phone assistance to help connect it all together (Sky Box, Sound Bar, Blue Ray Player - it all gets a bit much for me) Stunning all round customer service makes me want to go and buy something else from them right now."
recommend to your friends yes
"Purchased a TV about 4 years ago and decided to take advantage of the 5 year warranty for 10% of the purchase price. Unfortunately the TV went faulty after about 4 years and I called the service team to ask what would happen next. Really helpful chap guided me through the process and it was decided to take the unit back to the store. I could take it to ANY store and popped there the next day. The store team confirmed the fault and swapped it out for an almost like for like model (higher specs of course!). A new 5 year warranty is now in place. I cannot recommend this company highly enough, other high street stores just cannot keep up with the "product" that Richer Sounds offer. First class customer service backed up with a not to be beaten warranty system The like of CP World and Curries need to take a leaf out of this companies book Repeat customer ... as long as the price is right ... I will definitely be back Well done Richer Sounds!!!!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Genuinely great support and product knowledge. Honest and quick to help."
recommend to your friends yes
"This is my first experience of shopping at Richer Sounds and I was very pleased with my experience. Not only was the price of the TV I wanted the best I could find, the staff who helped me with the initial call, the purchase process in store, and getting the goods to my car were really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Real service with a smile that you don't find everywhere these days."
Richer Sounds - Guildford is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews