Richer Sounds - Leeds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Leeds

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Leeds ?

recommend to your friends yes
"Thank you for handling my order in a professional and courteous manner. John who dealt with my order was extremely helpful, better than the norm! Your product range and prices together with service means I will return for electrical goods"
recommend to your friends yes
"'Phoned the Leeds shop at 1158 on 1st of June. Enquired about the item I was looking for. Was informed it was in stock. Discussed delivery. Paid by credit card. Transaction completed in about 5 minutes. What more could I ask for?"
recommend to your friends yes
"Staff were really knowledgeable, I described my need and mentioned a brand I had been looking at and the guy instantly knew the model. He listened well to my requirements, made no attempt to upsell, made some other suggestions, and gave me loads of time to listen to my music and see if it was to my taste. Fantastic service, and the product was bang on."
recommend to your friends yes
"Nice shop with very friendly staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"Bought a blu ray player but I chose poorly. Took it back next day, they replaced it for another. Once again I made a balls up of my selection and took it back again that same day. They replaced it again. Throughout this 24 hours of rank stupidity they acted with grace and charm, never once striking or mocking me."
recommend to your friends yes
"I rang a day before collecting my panasonic 3d tv to see if any were in stock, there was and to my surprise they only needed my name to reserve it and no deposit was required. On collection the staff were very friendly and even carried it out to my transport what more could you ask for. 10/10 from me. William.Watson"
Richer Sounds - Leeds is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews