Richer Sounds - Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Leicester

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Leicester?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"Good advice was given to meet my particular requirements in setting up a new Cinema room using a projector and television monitor for display. The projector and extra long HDMI leads had been purchased from the store earlier. It was clearly explained how to connect the two displays to my existing receiver with the use of an amplified splitter which I have now purchased together with a projector ceiling mount. I came away feeling confident that I had purchased the correct accessories to complete the installation."
recommend to your friends yes