Richer Sounds - London City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - London City

How would you rate Richer Sounds - London City ?

recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent knowledge, insight, opinion and service - very rare indeed nowadays. Thanks for your help and guidance."
recommend to your friends yes
"honesty and integrity was shown by joel the store manager"
recommend to your friends yes
"I FOUND JOEL THE STORE MANAGER VERY HELPFUL. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE TELEVISION THAT I PURCHASED ."
recommend to your friends yes
"I visited the shop with aim of buying a cheap DVD player and a cheap speakers to attach to my ancient hi-fi amp, through which I intended to plug in my TV. Being the noob I am in these matters, I'd completely neglected to look at the outputs on my TV and just assumed it would have analogue phono outputs. The salesman knew from the age of my TV that it wouldn't, and recommended an alternative, which has worked perfectly. In addition he was able to answer all my questions clearly and was generally very helpful despite the low value of my purchases. I'm very glad I decided to patronise a "real" shop rather than Amazon, as if I hadn't I'd still be trying to get the kit to work now. Or rather, I'd still be waiting for it to be delivered."
Richer Sounds - London City is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews