Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes ?

recommend to your friends yes
"They knew what they were talking about and delivered and performed exactly as they promised"
recommend to your friends yes
"Was very satisfied with the service from Tom.. I was satisfied that he knew his subject inside out and I am confident that I am buying the correct product."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was in the market for a new projector and discovered Richer Sounds on the web (thanks to Google), having visited the store in Milton Keynes where I was given a demo and advice across several projectors I bought one! The advice was not forced nor "salesman" like; it was just a clear honest opinion which was far more welcome! Not only did I buy the projector from the store but I also decided to let them install it for me (since they know what they are doing more than I do when it comes to projectors) and this was done to an exceptionally high (professional) standard that I am extremely happy with. All in all a fantastic experience which delivered above and beyond what I expected - I will definately use again (I need a nice amp setup!) and recommend to anyone without question. Thanks Martin"
Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews