Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"They knew what they were talking about and delivered and performed exactly as they promised"
Are you Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"Was very satisfied with the service from Tom.. I was satisfied that he knew his subject inside out and I am confident that I am buying the correct product."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was in the market for a new projector and discovered Richer Sounds on the web (thanks to Google), having visited the store in Milton Keynes where I was given a demo and advice across several projectors I bought one! The advice was not forced nor "salesman" like; it was just a clear honest opinion which was far more welcome! Not only did I buy the projector from the store but I also decided to let them install it for me (since they know what they are doing more than I do when it comes to projectors) and this was done to an exceptionally high (professional) standard that I am extremely happy with. All in all a fantastic experience which delivered above and beyond what I expected - I will definately use again (I need a nice amp setup!) and recommend to anyone without question. Thanks Martin"
Richer Sounds - Milton Keynes is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews