Richer Sounds - Newcastle Upon Tyne Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Newcastle Upon Tyne

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Newcastle Upon Tyne ?

recommend to your friends yes
"I have used richer sounds Newcastle for a few products over the years ( 2 tvs and 2 blue ray players ) not because they were the cheapest and offered a free 5 year guarantee, but because their customer service is outstanding. I have had a couple of problems with my tv (panasonic VT50) and it needs to go away to get repaired.....richer sounds have offered me a replacement tv while its away being repaired (this should be from the tv repair company but they have none in the depot at the moment) This is just a part of the brilliant customer service they offer that goes beyond what you would expect from much larger companys, ie currys john lewis etc etc....not too mention their friendly and expert advice they offer every time i visit the store. A big shout goes out to Colin and Euan....Thanks Lads. : ) Mark Lackenby."
recommend to your friends yes
"I recently purchased a Samsung UE46H700 TV and am more than happy with this choice. Richer Sounds offered the best price (including online deals) and the benefit of the 5 year guarantee made it a fairly simple decision to purchase from them. The new Samsung range of TV's don't come with the on-board pop up camera so on a whim I ordered one from the shop and was told it would be with me within a week. Nearly 7 weeks later and I still have not received my camera. I have spoken with the central customer service team twice now - the second call over 10 days ago when they told me the cameras were in stock. I have been contacted today to say there is now stock available and the deputy store manager has even offered to deliver it to my door personally. I really should not have been charged initially if the company knew that there was no stock available. 2 months waiting for an item seems too long to me. In summary, great products, good deals but customer service not good in my experience. Update: Customer Services Manager got in touch and tracked my camera down. I also got a gift off them for my troubles. Whilst the initial delay was frustrating I have to say that the Customer Service Manager has come good with all his promises. The store manager also delivered the camera to my door - that's good service. Richer Sounds obviously take customer satisfaction seriously so I will definitely be shopping with them again."
recommend to your friends yes
"I have used the services of Richer Sounds in Newcastle several times over the years. In recent months I have been updating my audio system and have made several visits to the store (all resulting in purchases). On all visits I have been impressed by the high level service that I have received and the high level of knowledge of the staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"Having been in a bit of a dilemma about buying a new hi-fi system, coupled with the fact that new technology was leaving me behind, I ventured into Richer Sounds on Clayton Street with a modest budget. I was thinking that, as soon as I walked in, a couple of sales people would approach (pounce on) me asking if they could help. Thankfully, I was allowed to browse the systems on my own. I finally asked Euan if he could help me and he couldn't have been more helpful. He was happy to try different set ups with speakers, amplifiers, stands etc. until I was finally happy with one particular set up. I must have been in the shop for over an hour but nothing was a problem for Euan. He was very knowledgeable which was a big help for me in my final decision. After arranging payment and delivery, I went hope happy, looking forward to listening to my new hi-fi system. I would certainly recommend Richer Sounds to my friends and family."
"Above says it all"
recommend to your friends yes
"Can't fault these guys on knowledge, service or price. Don't bother looking T the big faceless chains. Trust these guys, even paid my parking!"
Richer Sounds - Newcastle Upon Tyne is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews