Richer Sounds - Nottingham Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Nottingham

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Nottingham?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Valued

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Nottingham in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"When I was in the market for a sound bar i thought i would give richer sounds a try, I went into the shop knowing nothing about soundbars, and came out with a wealth of knowledge, nothing was too much trouble for the sales chap, we were sampling them and discussing them all with no pressure to sell and no pressure to hurry me up. Top service, please don't change."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was buying a tele with and for my 85 year old mum and realised just how important it is to pitch you explanation at an appropriate level for your customer. The explanation of which option would best meet her needs was very helpful."
Richer Sounds - Nottingham is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews