Richer Sounds - Nottingham Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Nottingham made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"When I was in the market for a sound bar i thought i would give richer sounds a try, I went into the shop knowing nothing about soundbars, and came out with a wealth of knowledge, nothing was too much trouble for the sales chap, we were sampling them and discussing them all with no pressure to sell and no pressure to hurry me up. Top service, please don't change."
Are you Richer Sounds - Nottingham? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Nottingham receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"I was buying a tele with and for my 85 year old mum and realised just how important it is to pitch you explanation at an appropriate level for your customer. The explanation of which option would best meet her needs was very helpful."
Richer Sounds - Nottingham is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews