Richer Sounds - Oxford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Oxford

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Oxford?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jeremy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Oxford in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"An 18-month-old TV Toshiba TV/DVD 26 inch combo, bought from Richer Sounds on line, suddenly broke down. I took it to Richer Sounds in Oxford I was offered a 5-year guarantee retrospectively, for which I paid £24.85. This in itself was a great gesture of goodwill. The TV was sent off for repair, but the necessary work was deemed uneconomical. Richard Sounds then offered me, as a replacement, a new 32 inch Toshiba TV, a separate Sony DVD player - AND a new wall bracket just in case my small one at home was inadequate. The whole process was carried out with good humour and courtesy. I am most grateful to, and impressed by, Paddy and the others at Oxford, and I shall certainly go nowhere else from now on for my TV and audio needs. Thank you!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Equipment needed for a project. Not easily available but 1 phone call both found & reserved it. Able to collect at my convenience. Used that day. As usual, quick & efficient."
Richer Sounds - Oxford is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews