Richer Sounds - Prestwich Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Prestwich
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Prestwich made you happy

"I pre-ordered a 55"TV over the phone and spoke to Kirt. Kirt said he would put the TV to one side. I was very happy with the service I received,Kirt explained the 6 year Warranty and even helped me to carry the TV over the road to my van. Really happy with the Samsung TV. Very impressed with it an Excellent buy."
Are you Richer Sounds - Prestwich? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Prestwich receives. Reply Free
"I pre ordered an OLED tv and arranged to come early to pick up my purchase. Kirt let me in through the side door. What a genuine, nice bloke he is. I also purchased a tv stand to go with the tv and got a great deal. Rob was also present and you can tell how genuine these guys are. A great service all round. I will definitely be coming back in the future and will be telling all my friends and family about this place. Cheers guys."
"Fantastic service by Andrew from the PRESTWICH branch"
"Absolutely wonderful service from the team here. From choosing the TV I needed to even loading my car for me! Will definitely shop here again. Kudos to Richer Sounds!"
recommend to your friends no
"I rang the store regarding a LG 55 inch tv. I was informed they had one available in stock. I then asked if they would price match with John Lewis which was £70 cheaper for identical item with 5 year guarantee. After querying whether it would be free delivery with John Lewis as "they would take that into account" and being told it was, and also denying there would be a further £10 reduction as per their guarantee to BEAT any advertised price I got the feeling they did not want to do the deal. The "salesman" then said he had just checked and his tv was already pre ordered and he would check if it was available in any other stores. I was then kept waiting for over 10 minutes before I gave up and put the phone down. After reading previous service reviews what a disappointment!"
recommend to your friends yes
"During my recent visit to purchase a new flat screen TV with my 82 year old father, I was very pleased to see that the shop had a chair wich my father could use whilst making his cjoice of TV. His health is very poor and without this chair he would have quickly had to leave the shop and sit back in the car. Most likley without making a purchase, or worse, making a quick ourchase which he may have regretted later. Top marks to Richer Sounds for having a chair for customer use. These small things count for the elderly, Thanks ... Jim"
recommend to your friends yes
"I rang up to check that my item was in stock and asked Dan the salesperson if he could match the price I had seen on the internet . Dan made me a good offer and agreed to put the item to one side until I could make it to the shop . There was no attempt to wheedle out of the deal even though it meant reducing the price by about 15 quid . Very pleasant service - they even advised me re nearby parking ."
recommend to your friends yes
"In the last 5/6 years I have purchased 6/7 electrical items from your store, where the service was excellent. Your staff are friendly and knowledgeable and only too happy to help an old technophob like myself. I would never shop for electrical goods anywhere but Richer Sounds, the after care is very good."
recommend to your friends yes
"I phoned and assistant manager was quick to check stokc. Wanted to make sure they definitely had stock so didn't just rely on computer figures and instead offered to phone back when he had physically checked. This was within the 5-10 mins he said it would take. Drove there, all ready for pick up. Friendly in-store service. Good price. Recommended."
recommend to your friends yes
"A very good service provided by nick very happy with my purchase thank you richer sounds prestwich"
recommend to your friends yes
"Hi popped in on Friday to ask questions & advise Nick was so patient and helpful, when I wanted to understand more he just casually explained AGAIN... WE returned the following day with no hesitation to buy... THANK YOU Nick ..."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very patient helpful service. Great knowledge of the products. Nick was was very helpful 5 years ago when I first purchased a TV from the Prestwich store. Since then I have made several other purchases and found all the staff to be every bit as good."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very good service, would recommend."
recommend to your friends yes
"Have given Richer Sound's name out on many occasion as I feel confident that the people I give your name to will be grateful."
recommend to your friends yes
"I had my Panasonic television repaired by the Richer Sounds team and although it took a few weeks as a part had to ordered from Germany, this was no fault of theirs and I now have my TV back working perfectly. When I collected my TV and found on arriving at home that I did not have the stand with it I rang the branch and they very quickly found it in their workshop and apologised for not ensuring it was with my TV when I collected it and the assistant I collected it from also put the stand together for me. I would definitely use Richer Sounds again, probably for my upgrade purchase next year."
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent service - knowledgeable, constructive, patient,courteous, helpful, and no "bull" or wasting time."
recommend to your friends yes
"Went to the store looking for a 42" smart tv, was dealt with in an extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable way. Product knowledge as always is clearly evident when discussing options and I walked away with an excellent tv at the best price available in the market - I know, because I checked! When considering a purchase of any hi fi, tv, sound system or home cinema there really is only one place to go - Richer Sounds Phil Johnson 8 January, 2014"
Richer Sounds - Prestwich is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews