Richer Sounds - Reading Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Reading made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"I have been a customer of yours for a few years and I have always received a very good service, and I hope to be in the future. Thank you. Barry Seymour"
Are you Richer Sounds - Reading? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Reading receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"The TV that I wanted was not in stock but Steven took my details and called back within days to say that it was now ready for collection. very friendly service from start to finish."
recommend to your friends yes
"It is always dangerous to nip into the shop. The guys know a lot about stuff, and you can feel intimidated or encouraged, depending on who you talk to. But you get ideas you may not have had, and not everyone is trying to upsell everything. Not least because if you are not happy, you can refund or exchange stuff. My latest visit opened my eyes to DAC's and cheapo amplifiers. I was trying to get a surround sound system working, and it all sounded pretty bad. especially music. Nice chap suggested a DAC for music, especially for headphone fans like myself. Genius. because no AV receiver is going to give you a hifi musical experience. (under a grand, anyhow). Bottom line is, after quite a lot of trial and error, I got a perfect system, and spent way more cash than I should have..."
recommend to your friends yes
"Fully trust the guys in the store and have kitted out 5 households from them as they are so good."
recommend to your friends yes
"In the market for a new AV amp and surround speakers we visited Richer Sounds on the bank holiday weekend. We were warmly greeted, and although i knew the amp I was after, I wasn't sure of the speakers to accompany it based on my room size. Stephen, deputy manager, was happy to assist, and we started discussing room size, what we wanted from the system, and the sort of programmes we would watch. Once we had an idea of the sort of speakers it was through to the demo room where he quickly setup the units we were looking for, and kicked off an earth shaking demo of the Cambridge Audio Minx units. Talking of room dimensions, and providing a view on requirements, we were steered towards not the most expensive units, but the most suited to our needs. Great honest advice, and we felt valued and never rushed. Back at home, and all wired up, these units and amp have proven fantastic and bring a great depth to films we are watching. Honest, knowledgeable advice. Great work guys."
recommend to your friends yes
"Customer service excellent will use them again well pleased with my television good price,,,keep the good work up richer-sounds"
Richer Sounds - Reading is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews