Richer Sounds - Romford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Romford

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Romford?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Romford in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"outstanding service and very polite will shop again in the future i would recomend to any body looking to buy a tv"
recommend to your friends yes
"I am not into praise for praises sake or sycophantic in any way shape or form. I also don't mark a product down as some do, simply because the packaging was damaged or arrived a day or two late. I call things as I see them and don't take prisoners. If you want my praise, believe me, it has to be earned. I have shopped at RS Romford for a number of years and if at any time I had received anything but first class service I certainly would be shopping elsewhere. During my recent purchase there were three major issues caused by the goods purchased, nothing to do with RS. RS were superb in the way they dealt with the problems on each occasion and I have no hesitation in recommending them as a top company as far as customer service is concerned. My only gripe is the freebie chocolate balls they handout to customers are a bit iffy and should be upgraded to Belgian chocolate rum truffles!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I cant rate Richer Sounds highly enough, first rate knowledge and customer service, I always buy my TV/Video/HiFi equipment at Richer Sounds and always recommend them to family and friends."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very friendly knowledgeable staff where nothing seems to be too much trouble. No hard sell just helpful advice which always works better then pressure selling. Very competitive prices and a free 5 year parts and labour guarantee is very reassuring. Plenty of in store stock and they're that helpful even the manager helped load our tv into the car. A very pleasant thank you with a handshake from the manager Ian ended an excellent visit and purchase from richer sounds. Well worth a visit."
recommend to your friends yes
"Ii was most impressed with the service received on my visit and I will most definitely be visiting again ."
recommend to your friends yes
"Good choices of equipments professional friendly staff Would recommend to all"
recommend to your friends yes
"Both Ian the store manager and Paul , a senior advisor, helped me to the car with my purchases"
recommend to your friends yes
"Good advice backed up with great product knowledge and very competitive pricing makes it easy to do business with Richer sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Returned a HDD/DVD machine as not working at all well. Dealt with courteously and left the machine there. Had a call to say it was ready and had had an upgrade of the software. Also couldn't find my 5 yr guarantee so they gave me another printout of it (how many times do you get charged for a simply re-print of a document - not here). Got home having had a good experience and the machine now works better than it did when new. Been a customer for years and this proves that I am right to keep returning. Thanks."
Richer Sounds - Romford is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews