Richer Sounds - Southampton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Southampton

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Southampton?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Southampton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"As always when visiting Richer Sounds, I explained to Greg (sales advisor) what I needed and why and he came up with recommendations, explanations and fantastic product knowledge, which enabled me to come to a conclusion about exactly which TV to buy to best suit my needs. I even went away from the shop for a while to digest all he had told me, returned and asked him to explain one issue again, which he not only did but even demonstrated the differences between two products to me. Very, very happy customer!"
Richer Sounds - Southampton is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews