Richer Sounds - Swiss Cottage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Swiss Cottage

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Swiss Cottage ?

"Had been looking for a good set of speakers for some years to replace my Celestion 66. Went into Richer Sounds Swiss Cottage. Matthew was so helpfull he new what I wanted and set up a demo. Was so pleased with what he recommended. Sound was perfect with the Dali Opticon 6. Ending going one step further with the Dali Opticon 8. Best sound ever. Thanks to Mattew, finally got the sound and replacement that I've been looking for. Staff there will go that extra mile to help. Thanks Mathew. Happy with my new speakers. Austin."
recommend to your friends yes
"Came in to test out 3 different systems to find the right one. The team stayed late to set everything up and was patient with me as I sat and listened to all 3. Omar was great and being able to visit the store after hours was the perfect way to make a decision that I'm more than happy with."
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff in Swiss Cottage are a pleasure to deal with - helpful and informed, they do everything they can to make one feel confident and in reliable hands. They're also very pleasant and make one feel that they enjoy what they do - which has a very positive effect. Omar came out to help me retune the TV I'd bought from Richer Sounds some while ago and in the process he gave me very useful advice for getting the best out of it for which I'm very grateful. I would always recommend Richer Sounds to others and, as I said, wouldn't go anywhere else for the kind of electrical services you provide."
recommend to your friends yes
"Friendly, helpful, and informative these adjectives come to mind when I think of the guys down at RicherSounds, what else can you ask for?"
recommend to your friends yes
"I have just bought a top of the range TV and A/V Receiver. I was very pleased with the advice given and the ethical customer care provided after I discovered the A/V receiver did not meet my requirements. Everybody in the shop was friendly and welcoming and no, I do not work for Richer Sounds! In fact this is the first time I have shopped with them and I am sure it will not be the last."
Richer Sounds - Swiss Cottage is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews