Richer Sounds - Tunbridge Wells Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Tunbridge Wells

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Tunbridge Wells?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Philip Adams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Tunbridge Wells in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"I have been highly delighted with Richer Sounds in Tunbridge Wells. Having bought some equipment a few years ago I had a technical issue with one of the devices. Not sure if it was working correctly or set up correctly. Spoke to Richer Sounds and they arranged for one of their technicians to visit our house. Mido, the technician was excellent. He quickly resolved the matter and showed me what he had done, why plus what to do in the future if the issue happened again."
Richer Sounds - Tunbridge Wells is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews