Richer Sounds - Weybridge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Weybridge

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Weybridge ?

recommend to your friends yes
"I was after a 3 metre 'kettle' lead for my son's TV and thought I'd pop into Richer Sounds in Weybridge. As soon as I walked in the shop I was asked, "Afternoon Sir, how can I help?" Told the guy (Think his name was Sam) what I wanted and he asked me to wait a minute while he went and checked out the back. He came back and said he had a 5 metre one as it's not something they actually stock, and the ones they had were mainly used for the display models. When I asked him how much it was, he said, "...on the house" I couldn't believe it, I know they're not expensive, but it's not often you get service like this. Although I'm not local to Weybridge, I'm a regular visitor as my Sister lives there. Pretty sure we're buying a new TV for our bedroom after Christmas, so Richer Sounds you've got yourself a new customer! Cheers."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was a little daunted by the amount of tvs available and this was my first tv purchase for over 8 yrs so was very thankful that Sam was able to make my choice. The communication between the store and myself was first class. The installation by Sam and Rob, on one of the hottest days of the year, was great, the TV looks impressive on the wall and I was really impressed with how tidy my living room was after a lot of banging and drilling. Thanks very much Gents."
recommend to your friends yes
"But at Richer Sounds you DO get helpful and professional advice to enable you to select a suitable purchase. No pressure and reasonable prices from budget to top of the range products."
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We were very satisfied with the service we received and would recommend Richer Sounds to anyone."
Richer Sounds - Weybridge is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews