Right Light Reviews

Great service
Pleased with product
Delivery time spot on
Many Thanks
cant fault your service, thank you.
bought as a Christmas gift so cannot review
Ordering and Sending were all good! I missed a note about the power magnet as a possibility to buy with it. Perhaps I' have not seen it?
Thanks, Kurt G.
Half the cost of my local electrical wholesaler and on my door step the next day, excellent service guy's thank you.
Rang the company to find out what searchlight would best suit my needs very helpful gentleman led me to the searchlight i then purchased .Excellent product does exactly what i wanted it for very pleased indeed.
Fantastic service. Would 100% recommend to anyone
Goods of good quality, exactly as described, despatched immediately and received early next day. Perfect!
Ordering process was straightforward. Bit of a courier issue on first delivery attempt but resolved next day.
have not installed it yet but quick service and good advice was appreciated
Perfect service quick delivery 😁
Well packages, fast service
orded 30 led ceiling tiles/battens and amazing support before ordering , no issues and they even helped load me up , louise was amazing and helpfull , well reccomended and will use again !!
good service, quick delivery
Following a quick phone call for clarification, which was responded to immediately, my online order was received within the next working day. Both Right Light and the courier kept me informed on the delivery window/times. All in all excellent service and I would certainly recommend and use them again.
Good product. Great service. Thanks
I purchased an Night Searcher solar sentry-1100RC & the best price on line. From the time I ordered the light I received it within two days & able to track delivery.
I am very pleased with my purchase, easy to fit, excellent lighting.
Delivered in a good protective package .good priced product.5 stars all round.
Prompt delivery and fair pricing
The order went through on line and was delivered the next day. Youre service was exellent. D Clarke
Right Light is rated 4.82 based on 114 reviews