Ring Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Ring

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Ring?

Tell us how Ring made you happy

"I have used my Ring Device for a couple of years now. After an initial swap out of a faulty device a few months after purchase have been relatively pleased with functionality. There's been a couple of issues along the way with connectivity but since February 2019 nothing but issues and dreadful customer service. 1. Ring functionality just dropped of my phone without reason 2. My wifes phone is also not picking up Ring device now. 3. I have provided numerous screen-shots and carried out all the troubleshooting known. I have emailed CEO he was less than useless,, tried to use the chat (it doesn't work) and have sent several emails since March. Most recently on 6 April I received an automated response saying ' We are committed to providing excellent customer service to all of our Ring neighbours, and we’ll be sure to respond to this request as quickly as possible. Please allow up to one day to receive a response from one of our dedicated Support Team Members' 4 working days on and nothing - pitiful, unhelpful and not a company to recommend."
Are you Ring? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ring provide a great service at a resonable price...definitely feel safer. Im very happy with my doorbell."
"Read above"