Rippingham Art Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rippingham Art Ltd
Read Rippingham Art Ltd Reviews

info@rippinghamart.com

Tell us how Rippingham Art Ltd made you happy
I’m an artist also owed money for art sales on the Rippingham Art site. No communication from them at all.
They took payment from customers for 17 of my paintings, got me to send them and didn’t pay me a penny. They financially ruined me.
It seems I am one of many artists owed money for artwork sales by Rippingham Art. Shamefull the way they have treated us artists. Have they got the balls to reply to any comments here?

Kenneth Clarke
A Disgrace of a so called on line gallery.
Jan Rippingham is an artist who also sells on other online galleries. How would she feel if she was not paid for her hard earned work? I'll tell you how ....because she's so hard faced she couldn't care less, that's how.!!
1 is the lowest rating on here, if I could give 0 i would.
This is my second review and rippinghamart should now be commuincating with their artists and telling them when they are likely to get paid it is not acceptable that not only are they owing money to a large number of well known artists they continnue to advertise the site and trade . If the artists are not getting paid what happens if a customer wishes a refund which is their statutory right . they are breaking contracts and destroying the good reputation of the artists community lesley b
Should not be trading, I am owed money since March but does not return emails!
I am a artist with Rippingham Art who has not been paid and has had no explanation why. I am owed for three paintings, and it's bad enough normally having to wait for a month and pay a large portion of commission, but I have been waiting for four months now and it is unacceptable. We, the artists, spend many many hours on our artwork, not to mention the time spent on packing etc. I just feel so let down but them, I can't believe they let me keep sending paintings to customers, knowing they were experiencing financial difficulties!
I have had enough of being nice, I am a artist who has not been paid, they owe me a considerable amount of money, We work really hard, spend many many hours on our artworks, as it is, a huge percentage is taken as commission, and now to have to fight for our payment, for which, under normal circumstances we wait over a month anyway, is just totally unacceptable! No communication to explain why I have not been paid for three paintings, nothing !! I am very very upset by this, I trusted them and they let me down.
Rippingham are in breach of contract at present. Supposed to pay artists within a certain number of days. I have waited patiently for months now being fobbed off with excuses. If they can't pay they should not be trading. This behaviour towards their artists, who make their business a business, is totally inexcusable and worthy of a poor review. Shame it has come to this but you cannot treat people such little respect. Please do not buy from RA as the artists are currently not being paid for their hard work.
Yet another artist who has been cheated,been owed money for months now and does not reply to emails.
I am yet another artist that has not been paid, I am still awaiting payment for three artworks that have sold and I am getting nowhere with emailing them for a explanation.
I have to post this as I am so fed up with Rippingham art and how they treat their artists . They just forget to pay you and I think customers should be aware of this . I have used their feature page and paid them to do this . If any other artists see this maybe they will feel the same . numerous emails have been ignored . This is not the first time this has happenned . I hope my customers see this
special gift for my daughter , now takes pride of place on her wall
Lovely art work on web site. Easy to use. Excellent service.
Lovely painted, exactly as shown on the website.
Quick despatch and delivery.
Looks good in situ
Great service, brilliantly wrapped and presented artwork
I have had 5 pieces of art work from yourself and i love them all, they really stand out on the ward and the quality is wonderful.
they are well wrapped so no damaged to the parcel , i love waiting for it to arrive so i can display it.
I've just bought a third picture of Jan Rippingham. Jan is more than happy to accommodate any changes you may wish to make and adapted the last one (Two Vases) to coordinate with a previous purchase so the size and colours complemented each other. I really like Jan's painting style and the colours are perfect for my home.
The service I have received on a number of occasions now has never dropped below excellent. I had a specific request answered promptly and would not hesitate to recommend anyone looking to purchase artworks to take a look at the website.
I would very much recommend purchasing Art from Rippingham Art Ltd. Jan & David have been very helpful and responded to all my questions and emails as I had seen a painting that had been sold. They contacted the artist for me who accepted to paint a commission of the one I wanted to purchase originally. Throughout the entire process, they kept me informed and I received the painting within 3/4 weeks. The painting is perfect for our living room. :-)
Rippingham Art Ltd is rated 4.14 based on 63 reviews