Rob & Les Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rob & Les

How would you rate Rob & Les ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs. LD from cheshire

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rob & Les in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs. LD From Cheshire
"Delivered within a couple of days. The product I bought was the Rectangular 58L black & chrome sensor bin. It was easy to put together and looks fabulous in my kitchen, so much so I ordered another one for a friend as they were so impressed with this product. You have to supply your own batteries as doesn't come with any. I can really recommend this product to anyone. It looks beautiful in my new kitchen. A fabulous product which with the wave of a hand across it opens then closes by itself. It can also be opened & closed manually should the batteries run out. I am delighted with this product."
Rob & Les is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews