rolecosplay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend rolecosplay

How would you rate rolecosplay ?

"Chose economic shipping and it came home two weeks later exactly, quick shipping! The wig I bought is "100cm Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Cosplay Wigs Light Blue Straight Woman Wigs" for less than 15$, it came with a free wig cap. Lenght, quality and colour are just as expected. Honestly this website is the only in which I buy my Miku Hatsune's wig, since they have the perfect color. Rolecosplay answers any kind of question you may have in a quick and nice way. Overall this transaction was pleasant. I am using this wig for: Miku Hatsune Romeo & Cinderella."
rolecosplay is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!