rolecosplay Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend rolecosplay

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does rolecosplay deliver?

Tell us how rolecosplay made you happy

"I bought a LOL KDA Kaisa cosplay from this store, although I don't receive it in a fast time, but the quality of this cosplay make me forget that. The cosplay includes top, pants, gloves, accessories, the pants is a little tight, but they are kindly to change me a suitable one."
Are you rolecosplay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Chose economic shipping and it came home two weeks later exactly, quick shipping! The wig I bought is "100cm Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Cosplay Wigs Light Blue Straight Woman Wigs" for less than 15$, it came with a free wig cap. Lenght, quality and colour are just as expected. Honestly this website is the only in which I buy my Miku Hatsune's wig, since they have the perfect color. Rolecosplay answers any kind of question you may have in a quick and nice way. Overall this transaction was pleasant. I am using this wig for: Miku Hatsune Romeo & Cinderella."
rolecosplay is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews