Rolling Rims LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolling Rims LTD
Read Rolling Rims LTD Reviews
I have been to Rolling Rims twice now, 1st time on a B max Ford to have 4 wheels stripped back and re coated last year 2020 and returned With another vehicle with a diamond cut wheel which had been curbed and both jobs completed beyond belief and expectation so much so would recommend anyone to use this outfit to restore your wheels as good as new. You will not dissapointed.
Great job - 4 wheels re-powder coated. Look like new.
Friendly and great service very Quick I’m happy with service would definitely recommend
Excellent experience from Start to finish 3 day turnaround on a pothole damaged 21” Vw Touareg wheel stripped welded re coated perfect finish good value great attitude especially from the very helpful Bonnie on reception Great service from a company that I can recommend without hesitation.
Did a great job of straightening my pot hole damaged alloy. The job was done quickly and at a good price. Great service and happy to recommend.
Very helpful and fantastic service. Highly recommend
Could not be more pleased with the service I have received. 100% would recommend and use them again in future. My wheels had definitely seen better days. And after a short time with rolling rims they look brand new again. Very nice team polite and helpful and a quick service. Nothing more I could ask for.
Excellent, professional service. I had originally thought I would need a £700 wheel but Rolling Rims did it for 1/10th of the price!!! I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent work done in a very reasonable price. Professionalism is highly appreciated. Thank you
Fourth time I have had wheels refurbished by Rolling Rims. Great service and they always look fab. Main dealers use them so they must be doing something right. Well done.
Done an excellent job. Wheels were like new! Only took 2 days. Would highly recommend
Brilliant service ....would definitely recommend....top job guys
Perfect in every way Thank you RR.
Great quality, great service and great price.
Friendly, fast and efficient service.
Rolling rims was recommended to me by a local garage as they had spotted a problem after taking off my wheel to repair a puncture, I was seen without a previous appointment and wheel was repaired and replaced within 40 minutes. A great service and a very friendly company, I would highly recommend.
Great service very friendly and fantastic job on my alloy diamond cut wheel that was seriously dented. It came back looking like a brand new wheel.
Absolutely delighted! My car looks great. Pleasure dealing with you.
Exactly what I asked for very quick service best company we've ever used highly recommended
Completely competent restoration of badly scored diamond alloys. Rapid turnaround and knowledgeable polite service
Rolling Rims LTD is rated 4.96 based on 83 reviews