Rolling Rims LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolling Rims LTD
Read Rolling Rims LTD Reviews
Excellent service will highly recommend
Hi, I had all four rims on my Peugoet 208 GTI refurbished to the original diamond cut style. Fantastic job very quickly. Professional service. Fully recommended.
Could not be happier quick and pure professional outfit! Made my type r stand out from the crowd having powder coated my original 20inch wheels in bronze just get so many good comments on the wheels now compaid to boring black.
Polite staff. Very quick service. Great quality.would recommend to anyone
I have recently had my wheels refurbished by Rolling Rims….. they have completely transformed the look of my car. They were very professional, great at communicating and a pleasure to deal with. The finish on my wheels is absolutely first class….. if you are thinking about getting yours wheels done, I would not hesitate in using this company. Thank you Rolling Rims!
I recently used Rolling Rims to refurbish my wheels before I sell my car, I would highly recommend! The service was 5star! My wheels look better than brand new in less than a few days! The staff where very polite and took great care of all my requests! Look forward to using Rolling Rims again!!
Very good customer service, very quick and efficient hassle free , 100% will use again
This place came recommended. Exceptional service and a very fast turnaround Wheels looks great
Work done within time scales and to good standard
Rolling Rims did a wonderful job, I now have Cadbury’s purple alloys which look great. Thanks Jamie for all your help and advice.
Fantastic looking wheels, just like brand new, on a 21 year old car
I was very happy with the finish that they got 50 year old steels
Rolling Rims provided and excellent quality job to my cars damaged alloy wheels for a good price and in the time frame they advised. The in conclusion I can only say that my alloys looked brand new when the work was completed.
Brilliant service, super happy with result and will highly recommend to friends and family.
What a brilliant service, came and collected wheels, refurbished them to a very high standard and came back and refitted to car, very happy and would recommend to family and friends, Mr Broad, Bishops Stortford
Very helpful staff. Good price excellent results.
Top quality. On time. Great price. Talked the talk and walked the walk. Thanks guys.
Great job. Nice finish and helpful staff. Will go back.
I've had 3 jobs done by Rolling Rims in the past 4 months and have been very pleased with all the results. They have can do attitude, perfect results (Even on difficult very old alloys), your in safe hands with Rolling Rims.
Good service, straightforward to deal with. Will use again!
Rolling Rims LTD is rated 4.93 based on 117 reviews