Royal Canin Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Royal Canin
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Royal Canin made you happy

"Before discovering Fish4Dog I used to buy Royal Canin dog food, I red a lot of bad reviews about them as the quality of the ingredient seems to be not as they say and the price is quite hight, that's why I made a reserce and discovered Fish4Dog :D I think the comment about them were true as I saw immediately a great change on my dog hairs and skin once she started having Fish4Dog :D"
Are you Royal Canin? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Royal Canin receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It appears to agree with my four year old schnauzer who was diagnosed with IBS, she has had it since being diagnosed. Since swapping to this food we haven't had a problem."
Royal Canin is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews