royalcfds Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend royalcfds

How would you rate royalcfds ?

"I Originally asked to invest £250 for an account to open, I received a hour long phone call trying to convince me to invest £6000 in some "Event" that was taking place, I declined ! It's been 21 days since I requested my money back (suppose to take 3-5 days), Royalcfds have put every obstacle in the way, I have had to get my card details verified, fill in a DOD form, been on the chat almost everyday with the same excuses also talked to numerous so called experts trying to convince me to stay with the company. I'm still fighting for it, I'm about to contact my credit card company to see what they can do. I honestly wouldn't trust these guys with my daughters pocket money. If you intend to start trading I really wouldn't use these guys, if you do, good luck."
royalcfds is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews