royalsfx.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend royalsfx.co

Tell us how royalsfx.co made you happy
BEWARE!!!

They are real cons. They talk nicely and keep on persuade in making you deposit funds and then they will try hard to make you do larger investments by showing really good returns on your initial investment. Until you make a large investment, they will be really nice to you. But when you try to withdraw, that's when the harassment starts. They will never let you get your money back. It's from a person who had a traumatic 6 months experience with this SCAM company. So when you get a call from anyone mentioning the name ROYALSFX, just disconnect the call straight away. It will save you from months of stress.
BEWARE!!!

Do not even think of investing your hard earned
money in this fake company,i started trading with
them two years ago and the services have been good
so far until June last year when their services
became very poor. Initially, I noticed the charts
were always fluctuating and it became easy for
traders to lose money so easily. Also, the stop
loss was not really effective as it used to be.
After I lost 50% of my investment, I requested for
withdrawal in September but they kept using delay
tactics by requesting for unnecessary documents. I
was also billed to pay for withdrawal fee. It was
in January I noticed my account was no longer
accessible and I realized they were trying to play
a fast one on me. Immediately, I contacted a
fintech expert {paulgriffiths972 At gmail•com} who helped me info in my bio.
All thanks to their expertise i was able to get my
funds back,i hope this review helps you too i
recommend their service.
Be very cautious of where & how you invest. It's really hard telling the authenticity of this online platforms ,i had to reach out to timdraper@ financier,com after several withdrawal request that had been denied i would advise anyone to stay away , when you lose money they are happy, but when you finally get lucky and make some money they will just terminate your account and get done with you ,am just glad i was able to get back my money
royalsfx.co is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews