Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

Read Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

info@rudkinandherbert.co.uk

80 Upperton RoadLeicester

Tell us how Rudkin & Herbert made you happy
Recently had a gas boiler installed by Rudkin and Herbert. We were impressed by the skill and workmanship of the installers, Glenn and Joe. They were a pleasure to have in the house and left everything clean and tidy.
Thanks to lock down job lingered but was kept updated and finally it’s all completed. Lovely functioning unit. Nick and Tom worked quickly and enthusiastically to complete a tidy ,clean finished job. Thank you all.
Just had a new shower with wall panels, seat & grab rail would like to thank Simon & Peter for an excellent job they did. I’m very pleased with the work & the professionalism showed by Rob. I would definitely recommend using them
This is our second time having a boiler installation with Rudkin & Herbert. We were happy with the work at our old property and so chose them again at our new property. This time the installation was more complex due to changes that the previous owner had made and I was concerned we would have problems getting the old 1978 boiler changed. But no this was not a problem to Ian when he popped round, he knows his trade and explained what would happen and gave a fair quote. They even helped with the plumbing work of an old sink and refitting a new one which Glen did for us. He did a great job of this so thanks to Glen. The actual boiler installation and new radiators were carried out by Jack and Ed, they were both professional and very hardworking and tidy. We were very impressed with the neatness of Jacks plumbing of the pipework to the boiler and the gas pipe and well done to Ed as there were no leaks to the pipes fitted to the radiators. Both did a fantastic job so Thank you. I know if we ever need any work in the future we will go back to this company and will recommend them to friends. Thanks guys we are so happy with our boiler.
We had to have a new Boiler to replace the old one which had sprung a leak. The Boiler and associated parts were delivered separately and Paul arrived about 8-15 am. By 3-30 in the afternoon the new Boiler was up and running and every thing had been tidied up. Paul then explained details regarding the control unit and a few other things, and that was it. Job done. We are very happy with the result. Very happy with the service and we would recommend Rudkin and Herbert to anyone BRILLIANT
After receiving a number of quotes Rudkin & Herbert seemed the best value for money. Jason, our Engineer, arrived on time. He was polite and courteous and maintained social distancing guidelines throughout the installation. Care was taken to protect our carpets and furniture. At completion of the work, which was done in a very professional manner, the job was left neat and tidy. Jason went through the instruction manual, answering any queries I had. I would recommend Rudkin & Herbert.
We found the price to be fair after shopping around for a new boiler. Jason was sent to do the installation and did a very professional job, he is a very polite and well mannered man. The team wore over shoes while in the house and obeyed all social distances wherever possible. The job was completed in the time stated and has been left very neat and tidy. Thank you to all.
Excellent company, work carried out very professionaly.Ellis the fitter explained everything as he was doing the work. We highly recommend the company.Very satisfied as usual 😊😊
I had my new boiler installed on 17/09/2020 By Rudkin & Herbert well what can I say what great service this company provides! Reliable and trustworthy came on time too. Highly recommend. Thanks
My boiler was fitted by Jack in 2018 on one Saturday. He did a brilliant job & this was emphasised when Paul serviced the boiler. He said that the service was easy because it was fitted so well. Thanks to both.
Ian came round within a couple of hours of contact. He offered jargon-free advice and a very competitive quote soon after.....and helped me understand a few technical points before I committed. Cameron was very good in removing the old boiler. Jack installed the new one. He was extremely efficient, clean-working, and respectful....and bailed me out when the chippy went through a water pipe, at no additional cost! An outstanding service, from start to finish. I like (so took out) the service plan, which gives me peace of mind for the next 4 years.
Superb service from start to finish. A speedy response at enquiry stage was followed by a home visit and quote which showed that the company was not only customer service oriented but also knew what we wanted - which was a top-quality bathroom. And this is exactly what we got. All of the qualified employees who worked on the job were fantastic, especially Rob, Nick, and Simon. They delivered on time with minimum fuss and excellent finishing. We would have no hesitation in recommending Rudkin & Herbert.
Rudkin & Herbert fitted our boiler some years ago and we have asked them to carry out the annual service ever since. the installation was faultless and we have been very happy with their services. They have just fitted a number of radiators to our existing heating system. Some required extensive pipework and we needed to have some pipes relocating in the roofspace so we can replace a ceiling (not pipes which they had fitted) This was a fairly awkward and dusty part of the job The guys arrived dead on time, they worked very quickly and efficiently, were very tidy and did a really great job. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company
Originally had them come round to quote for a new boiler, the service was so good, best price really friendly helpful employees so I got a quote for my bathroom too. Both jobs were done to a really high standard and in the time and cost quoted. I would highly recommend this company.
Thanks to all at Rudkin & Herbert! Great job on new bathroom! Second time I used the company who fitted a new boiler. Great trades men and also great office staff! Would happily recommend to others, Thanks, M Reynolds
To Ian, With heartfelt thanks for your amazing service and professionalism. To know my dad is home safe and sound before I return to Aus means the world to me. Best wishes Sally
We would certainly recommend Rudkin & Herbert for their excellent work. We had a whole new heating system fitted by Jason and Joe, they were fab and we have a warm house which we've not had for years! Simon, Pete and Chris (sorry if anyone has been forgotten!) followed completely gutting and refitting our bathroom, creating a wet room for us. From start to finish for both jobs the teams were great, very methodical, respectful, polite, and kept disruption to a minimum - it was pleasure to have them working in the house. Both projects were very well organised and thanks to Ian for completely re-designing the bathroom. Everyone arrived when we were told that they would and the whole job flowed till the end. Thanks to Dianne in the office who was really helpful with all queries! Look forward to welcoming the team back to complete some work downstairs.
A great job done on totally refitting our bathroom by Rob, Paul, Simon and the rest of the team
Top professionals who completed a fantastic job at my flat recently. A big thank you to the team (Rob, Simon, Pete, Nick, Monty etc..) for all their efforts and recommendations along the way.
Thank you to the team (Rob, Chris & Nick) for changing our bathroom into a wet room. I was impressed by the workmanship and the friendly, courteous manner in which it was all carried out.
Rudkin & Herbert is rated 4.90 based on 151 reviews