Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

Read Rudkin & Herbert Reviews

info@rudkinandherbert.co.uk

80 Upperton RoadLeicester

Tell us how Rudkin & Herbert made you happy
I had my new boiler installed on 17/09/2020 By Rudkin & Herbert well what can I say what great service this company provides! Reliable and trustworthy came on time too. Highly recommend. Thanks
My boiler was fitted by Jack in 2018 on one Saturday. He did a brilliant job & this was emphasised when Paul serviced the boiler. He said that the service was easy because it was fitted so well. Thanks to both.
Ian came round within a couple of hours of contact. He offered jargon-free advice and a very competitive quote soon after.....and helped me understand a few technical points before I committed. Cameron was very good in removing the old boiler. Jack installed the new one. He was extremely efficient, clean-working, and respectful....and bailed me out when the chippy went through a water pipe, at no additional cost! An outstanding service, from start to finish. I like (so took out) the service plan, which gives me peace of mind for the next 4 years.
Superb service from start to finish.

A speedy response at enquiry stage was followed by a home visit and quote which showed that the company was not only customer service oriented but also knew what we wanted - which was a top-quality bathroom.

And this is exactly what we got. All of the qualified employees who worked on the job were fantastic, especially Rob, Nick, and Simon. They delivered on time with minimum fuss and excellent finishing.

We would have no hesitation in recommending Rudkin & Herbert.
Rudkin & Herbert fitted our boiler some years ago and we have asked them to carry out the annual service ever since. the installation was faultless and we have been very happy with their services. They have just fitted a number of radiators to our existing heating system. Some required extensive pipework and we needed to have some pipes relocating in the roofspace so we can replace a ceiling (not pipes which they had fitted) This was a fairly awkward and dusty part of the job
The guys arrived dead on time, they worked very quickly and efficiently, were very tidy and did a really great job. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company
Originally had them come round to quote for a new boiler, the service was so good, best price really friendly helpful employees so I got a quote for my bathroom too.
Both jobs were done to a really high standard and in the time and cost quoted.
I would highly recommend this company.
Thanks to all at Rudkin & Herbert! Great job on new bathroom! Second time I used the company who fitted a new boiler. Great trades men and also great office staff! Would happily recommend to others,

Thanks,
M Reynolds
To Ian,

With heartfelt thanks for your amazing service and professionalism.

To know my dad is home safe and sound before I return to Aus means the world to me.

Best wishes Sally
We would certainly recommend Rudkin & Herbert for their excellent work. We had a whole new heating system fitted by Jason and Joe, they were fab and we have a warm house which we've not had for years! Simon, Pete and Chris (sorry if anyone has been forgotten!) followed completely gutting and refitting our bathroom, creating a wet room for us.

From start to finish for both jobs the teams were great, very methodical, respectful, polite, and kept disruption to a minimum - it was pleasure to have them working in the house. Both projects were very well organised and thanks to Ian for completely re-designing the bathroom. Everyone arrived when we were told that they would and the whole job flowed till the end. Thanks to Dianne in the office who was really helpful with all queries! Look forward to welcoming the team back to complete some work downstairs.
A great job done on totally refitting our bathroom by Rob, Paul, Simon and the rest of the team
Top professionals who completed a fantastic job at my flat recently. A big thank you to the team (Rob, Simon, Pete, Nick, Monty etc..) for all their efforts and recommendations along the way.
Thank you to the team (Rob, Chris & Nick) for changing our bathroom into a wet room. I was impressed by the workmanship and the friendly, courteous manner in which it was all carried out.
I would like to say how pleased I am with the work that has been carried out fitting my new boiler. Ian Herbert came round on the day and time that was given to us and advised us on which boiler was best for our needs. The men that carried out the work were friendly and professional, Paul, Joe, Simon, Pete and the electrician Dave. They all went out of their way to accommodate our needs, cleaned up afterwards and collected all the rubbish. They fitted the boiler where we wanted it and took the time to explain to us how it worked before they left, it is lovely and warm now in our house. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herberts to anyone, looking forward to having my bathroom fitted by them now
We have recently had a new hot water tank,shower cubicle and power shower fitted.inour en-suite
We were very impressed with the excellent workmanship carried out by Steve,Nick,Pete,Simon,JasonGlennand David.
We look forward to meeting the team again in April when they wil be refurbishing our bathroom.
I had an old tank and cylinder removed and fitted a new combi boiler fitted with few radiators. Jason,Chris and cameron ( the apprentee) were very good. Very professional,no mess.I would strongly recommend this company.Reasonable price
Recently had a new boiler, tank and 4 new radiators. Arrived at time promised and carried out the work professionally and cleanly.
Paul was very careful to explain each step and how it would be carried out. Cameron his apprentice was supervised but allowed to complete work on his own after instruction to a very high standard. We were very happy with the work and the people carrying it out. We left them in the house on occasion and had no qualms about doing so.
Rubbish was frequently collected.
A firm to recommend to anyone.
The gas engineer and his trainee turned up on time on the day promised. They worked very efficiently, were very polite and completed the job of boiler and some radiators replacement without any problems. I also like that the job is assessed and quoted for in detail beforehand.
I found the team (Jason and Chris) to be very hard working, polite and helpful. Their attention to detail and especially to ensuring safety was impressive. I feel completely happy with my new boiler installation, and they had to do a lot of extra work to change the ancient system from standard to combi. I felt the quote was very reasonable for the amount of work involved.
A massive thank you to Rob, Nick and Simon for creating us a beautiful en-suite. From day one the service we have received has been fantastic and extremely professional. The job was efficiently project managed by Rob, we were kept up to date throughout and the whole installation went extremely smoothly. Nick and Simon were extremely friendly and polite whilst completing the work and any mess was kept to an absolute minimum. I would highly recommend Rudkin and Herbert to anyone looking for a new or upgraded en-suite or bathroom. Thank you.
Excellent service, fitters polite, courteous and good tradesmen. Would recommend.
Rudkin & Herbert is rated 4.90 based on 143 reviews