Rug Fashion Store Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rug Fashion Store

About Rug Fashion Store: Your source for the broadest selection of high-quality are rugs at discount prices. We offer free designer assistance, free shipping and easy returns.

9183920066

admin@rugfashionstore.com

5962 S. Yale Avenue

How would you rate Rug Fashion Store ?

"Tara and staff are the best. They have the best selection. They work with you from beginning to end to make sure you are happy."
"Great selection and quality rugs at reasonable prices. Very friendly, professional and helpful service. Will visit them again in the future! Thanks."
"I absolutely love everything about the new Rug that I bought at Rug Fashion Store. Everyone was so helpful in helping me find the style I was looking for and it fits my room beautifully. The colors are amazing and the depth of the pile is so luxurious! I recommend it to everyone I know ans everyone who sees it just loves it!"
"They have a big variety and helpful service people!"
"Wonderful service and BEAUTIFUL rugs at a great price."
"From start to finish. Professional and friendly. I will ho back again and again"
"Vast selection and excellent service! Something for everyone."
"Great selection and the designer assistance was so helpful because I could not have done it without their help. Will definitely be back for dining area Rug."
"Awesome selection of many different styles and colors. I was able to find the right size and style I was looking for. The service was unbeatable!"
"Happy to find a Rug Store with so many rugs to choose from and so many colors. The designers were easy to work with as well."
"Great service and great selection. Reasonable prices too. Ask for Aleta."
"The selection was outstanding! We left with many design ideas and inspirations and being able to 'try' the look out enabled us to make the perfect selection. The customer service we received from Korie was exceptional. We will definitely return!"
"Great service and room planning. We love our three rugs and Aleta was so helpful and knowledgeable."
"Very easy shopping with lots of nice rugs to choose from. I had a great experience and Aleta was so helpful. Will return to continue shopping for dining Rug."
"Wow, what a wonderful experience! So helpful, professional with no pressure. The rug selections are extensive. No need to shop around. HIGHLY recommended!"
"Awesome service and very knowledgeable staff on hand. Tara and Aleta went above and beyond my expectations to make my rugs just right as we cut them to specified sizes. The rugs turned out beautifully. I will definitely be back to purchase additional rugs from Rug Fashion Store."
"Aleta was very helpful in helping us select the perfect rug for our formal living room, she came to our home and took measurements and looked at the in-home trial Rug to see how the Rug looked in our space with our furnishings. We appreciated her help so much and will definitely use her again. Aleta is great with color and design and also helping us balance all the elements in our room. Feng Shui really works! Rug Fashion Store has a great selection on rugs at affordable prices."
"Helpful with pulling rugs and matching colors."
"What a pleasant experience I had recently shopping for a bedroom rug at Rug Fashion Store in Tulsa! I had looked for quite some time unsuccessfully and felt that I needed some design advice. Both designers that I worked with were knowledgeable ,patient, and friendly. After a couple of trips home with rugs to try, I found the perfect choice for my room and I could not be happier. The room has come together in a beautiful way and I could have not achieved this selection if I had not had the professional advice from the staff at Rug Fashion Store. They will be my FIRST stop next time."
"I am very pleased with my purchase from Rug Fashion Store! Everything was easy from ordering through shipping. In fact I am so pleased that I think this will be my new way of refreshing my space - so much easier than painting!"
Rug Fashion Store is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews