RUG AND ROLL Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend RUG AND ROLL

About RUG AND ROLL: Area rugs available in over 180,000 variation. Shop our endless selection of quality area rugs, indoor-outdoor rugs, modern rugs, discount rugs, clearance rugs and more with free shipping

(888) 784-7655

info@rugandroll.com

2186 Central Avenue

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how RUG AND ROLL made you happy

"Do NOT use them!!! I ordered 2 of th same rugs. One made it to my house. The other never did. (In their defense, I used the incorrect zip code, but later caught it and emailed them the correction and one rug managed to make it to me, but the other didn’t.) They never “found” the second rug. I didn’t like the one that made it to my house so I called about returning them. They said I could return the one that I had in my possession, but there was nothing they’d could do about the other one that never made it. So I paid the postage to tmreturn it via UPS with a required signature upon delivery. That was 2 weeks ago and I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND despite numerous attempts to contact them via telephone, email, and through the chat on their website."
"Avoid! The quality of the rug I bought from them was congruent with the price i paid, so I decided to return it. Unfortunately I did not obtain the full refund. The company charged an expensive courier fee (30+vat) and charged change of mind handling and admin fees / repacking and labelling of £54, so I lost £90 in total. Those charges are contrary to the regulations. When I informed them that I would be contacting the authorities they changed their story claiming that the returned rug was not in brand new condition, which is not true. I hope the authorities will help me get my money back. I would not recommend dealing with this company."
"The quality of the rug is unbelievable! The process for purchase was simple. The speed of delivery was lightning fast! I will be back in the future for more quality merchandise, thank you!"
"Very satisfied which their service , highly recommended"
"Awesome people, great customer service, highly recommended 👍"
"Mehdi and his staff were extremely helpful and brought several rugs to my home so I could make a decision on which rugs were best. Thanks"
"Good people and service in excellent Highly recommended A+"
"Fast shipping. Best price, after shopping around for 2 days"
"Ok website. Ordered a rug that was listed as in stock because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Guess what. The refund process was good though So, 2 stars"
"Amazing customer service ! They knew exactly what they were doing and I love my rug!"
"Perfect service ! I loved it! They did a perfect job!"
"wow grate service , fast service and realy helpfull staf , they are helping me alots , thank you"
"Very satisfied customer. Great customer service and friendly staff. Thank you so much"
"Tons of selections Professional and kind staff"
"Got the best selections in rugs and runners. Friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable prices for the quality. I recommended them to my friends."
"Great customer service ... Love the Rug !!!"
RUG AND ROLL is rated 4.31 based on 16 reviews