RUG AND ROLL Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RUG AND ROLL

About RUG AND ROLL: Area rugs available in over 180,000 variation. Shop our endless selection of quality area rugs, indoor-outdoor rugs, modern rugs, discount rugs, clearance rugs and more with free shipping

(888) 784-7655

info@rugandroll.com

2186 Central Avenue

Tell us how RUG AND ROLL made you happy

Telephone
"The quality of the rug is unbelievable! The process for purchase was simple. The speed of delivery was lightning fast! I will be back in the future for more quality merchandise, thank you!"
"Very satisfied which their service , highly recommended"
"Awesome people, great customer service, highly recommended 👍"
"Mehdi and his staff were extremely helpful and brought several rugs to my home so I could make a decision on which rugs were best. Thanks"
"Good people and service in excellent Highly recommended A+"
"Fast shipping. Best price, after shopping around for 2 days"
"Ok website. Ordered a rug that was listed as in stock because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Guess what. The refund process was good though So, 2 stars"
"Amazing customer service ! They knew exactly what they were doing and I love my rug!"
"Perfect service ! I loved it! They did a perfect job!"
"wow grate service , fast service and realy helpfull staf , they are helping me alots , thank you"
"Very satisfied customer. Great customer service and friendly staff. Thank you so much"
"Tons of selections Professional and kind staff"
"Got the best selections in rugs and runners. Friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable prices for the quality. I recommended them to my friends."
"Great customer service ... Love the Rug !!!"
RUG AND ROLL is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews