Runfab Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Runfab

Tell us how Runfab made you happy

"I ordered in Feb 2019. After repeated emails and messages, in May they tell me that they are out of the fabric I ordered. They finally agreed to refund, but nothing so far! Beware of them. Do not order!"
Are you Runfab? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Desh Prabhudessai -Goa I had ordered 7 pieces of linen plain clothes with full advance payment by card,but I received only 5 pieces by Currier. I sent mail to them no response.Tried to contact on the phone provided on Web Site no response.Should I conceder that the people are fraud ?"
"They need to shut down. Big time assholes . NEVER BUY from these creeps. A big-time Disgusting fraud company."
"Wish I could give you negative rating Such cheaters"
"Fraud people"
"I bought the running material of 3000rs. Received poor quality product. I send a mail and also called them for returning the product. They never responded... They are frauds"
Runfab is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access