russells painters squad Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend russells painters squad
02AM
2AM

How would you rate russells painters squad ?

"“I recently asked Russell to paint the walls, ceiling, skirting and sash windows of my property. He performed the job to a high standard in the agreed timeframe and for the agreed price. I was pleased that he made sure there was a smooth finish on the walls and window frames and took care to avoid getting paint on light switches and other fixtures. He was easy to deal with, understood my requirements and gave good advice on the materials to use. I would happily use his services again in the future. Yours truly,” David"
russells painters squad is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!