Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service
Read Ryan\'s Flooring Sales & Service Reviews

About Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service:

With over 35 years of experience in the flooring industry, Ryan’s Flooring is committed to excellence. Our customers can expect competitive pricing and expert installation as well as a wide range of products to choose from.

We are locally owned and operated, and practice our craft based upon the belief that our customers are our community. We appreciate the chance to earn your loyalty.

(765) 373-3151

sales@ryansfloors.com

20 S 11th Street

We were very pleased with the flooring we chose ane the installers Jeremy and Joe were extremely knowledgable, pleasant and helpful.
Bud and Bubba great job👍
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Aaron goes out of his way to help you with your flooring.
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great salesman and product. Pricing was great too
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 months ago
F riendly courteous people expect quality will match the personalities. I walked in cold with some technical issues that a previous company that will remain nameless stuck me with and these guys came to the rescue..
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 months ago
Showing us all our options.
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 months ago
The staff and installers were great to work with. I would reccomend them and will be back for the rest of my house!
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 2 months ago
Bought Coretec from this company and put it throughout my whole house. It looks beautiful. I would highly refer Ryan’s Flooring to anyone.
(Ryan’s Showroom) - Posted 3 months ago
The sales lady was very nice and talked to me instead of trying to push a sale. I was able to take samples home so I could make a good decision. The two person crew that put in the vinyl flooring was able to get the job done in one day and it was a large space. I love the new flooring, it compliments the room and looks so clean all the time. I would and have recommended you to others. Great job!
Excellent service and went above and beyond the norm to find what we needed.
Our relationship with Ryan’s was very good. I certainly recommend them.
Very thorough and detailed, cleaned up after installation
We were happy with the product, but terribly disappointed, because we were charged almost double what we were quoted. We were we told in advance there would be an additional charge. Ryan's would not compromise in any way. We had 3 floors done by Ryan's, and we had planned to have them do 6 more floors, but we decided not to after that. I am not in the habit of leaving bad reviews. This is the first time I have done this. I would not recommend Ryan's to anyone.
We were looking to replace the flooring in EVERY room in our home. Our experience with Ryan's was great from sales to installation. Angela was awesome and we went with several of her suggestions!
Class act!
We buy all of our flooring needs from Ryan's Flooring. Very impressive sales staff, everyone has always been very informative on the products they sell. The employees are always very nice to us, and answer all of our questions. The staff that installs the flooring is very professional and always leaves everything clean and tidy. We recommend Ryan's to all of our friends and family. This is the kind of business with personal service like in the good ole days, and they are big enough to have a large selection of what you need also.
Inspecting the job and review with the customer their satisfaction after the install would be a good idea.
I have two issues.
There is a spot in the main pathway of the bedroom carpet with no padding.
Second, the flooring around the fireplace has four planks that are 1/4 inch short. Debris collects in the space and it looks like an unprofessional job.
We had 3 bedrooms, a hallway, living room and great room floorings installed, $8k. Please contact me about the fireplace planks.
Everyone was so helpful! Toney came to house when I was having trouble moving dishwasher after floor install. Angie helped to find flooring that was gorgeous and economical. For the products and service, I would recommend them to anyone!
Love our carpet and everyone at Ryans
Toney was great. He took the time to explain all the options you had and was not pushy about it. Although we have not had our new flooring installed yet I am looking forward to it being installed June 1.
Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service is rated 4.82 based on 130 reviews