Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service
Read Ryan\'s Flooring Sales & Service Reviews

About Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service:

With over 35 years of experience in the flooring industry, Ryan’s Flooring is committed to excellence. Our customers can expect competitive pricing and expert installation as well as a wide range of products to choose from.

We are locally owned and operated, and practice our craft based upon the belief that our customers are our community. We appreciate the chance to earn your loyalty.

(765) 373-3151

sales@ryansfloors.com

20 S 11th Street

Our relationship with Ryan’s was very good. I certainly recommend them.
Very thorough and detailed, cleaned up after installation
We were happy with the product, but terribly disappointed, because we were charged almost double what we were quoted. We were we told in advance there would be an additional charge. Ryan's would not compromise in any way. We had 3 floors done by Ryan's, and we had planned to have them do 6 more floors, but we decided not to after that. I am not in the habit of leaving bad reviews. This is the first time I have done this. I would not recommend Ryan's to anyone.
We were looking to replace the flooring in EVERY room in our home. Our experience with Ryan's was great from sales to installation. Angela was awesome and we went with several of her suggestions!
Class act!
We buy all of our flooring needs from Ryan's Flooring. Very impressive sales staff, everyone has always been very informative on the products they sell. The employees are always very nice to us, and answer all of our questions. The staff that installs the flooring is very professional and always leaves everything clean and tidy. We recommend Ryan's to all of our friends and family. This is the kind of business with personal service like in the good ole days, and they are big enough to have a large selection of what you need also.
Inspecting the job and review with the customer their satisfaction after the install would be a good idea.
I have two issues.
There is a spot in the main pathway of the bedroom carpet with no padding.
Second, the flooring around the fireplace has four planks that are 1/4 inch short. Debris collects in the space and it looks like an unprofessional job.
We had 3 bedrooms, a hallway, living room and great room floorings installed, $8k. Please contact me about the fireplace planks.
Everyone was so helpful! Toney came to house when I was having trouble moving dishwasher after floor install. Angie helped to find flooring that was gorgeous and economical. For the products and service, I would recommend them to anyone!
Love our carpet and everyone at Ryans
Toney was great. He took the time to explain all the options you had and was not pushy about it. Although we have not had our new flooring installed yet I am looking forward to it being installed June 1.
I was VERY impressed on Rocky and Shaun's work. They did a fantastic job and even put down cloths to walk on through my house. They did a great installation job and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend both of them and I am very satisfied with the work that they did.
Excellent service with careful attention to what I needed in different areas of my home. They care about getting the right flooring for you. Wonderful staff and large selection of styles and options now including more wall tile as well.

This is a hometown store and it shows! Highly recommended, in fact I have another job for them in the works.
yes flooring and service,was good.
Working with Ryan,s has been mostly pleasant from the start to the finish. As with any renovation or updating project you can count on something going wrong.It did,issue was dealt with quickly and the work was completed in a timely and satisfactory manner. We had wood flooring installed over the entire house.Everything on the floor had to be moved,flooring installed,trim applied,and furniture reset back in place. YES we had dust and discomfort for a few days but this can be part of it. Clean up and enjoy.
Thanks Ryan,s

Butch & Donna Bowers
I love my new floors and the installers are extremely nice and friendly
The people in the store know their stuff and were super friendly to our very inquisitive small son. The crew who came to the house to install the flooring worked fast, did a great job, and were done ahead of schedule. We were very satisfied from beginning to end, and highly recommend Ryan’s.
Service and price were great! The guys were great about clean up too! Ive had an entire house replaced of floors and they did a great job! I would highly recommend them!!
Great customer service and timely installation with quality workmanship.
Great service!
The installer took the time to make the transition strips fit and look right.
Ryan's Flooring Sales & Service is rated 4.82 based on 120 reviews