??VIP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ??VIP

How would you rate ??VIP ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ??VIP in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Really happy with my purchase,it's fantastic.it came in a little case where you can put the batteries etc in altogether so you can never lose it"
Jan Tennyson
"The woman was really helpful and could not do enough for me."
Susan Marshall
"keep my nicotine levels up"
Wilson
"Very happy"
CHERYL CAREY
"Good service and fast delivery helpful and polite staff"
Caroline Branston
"Lovely flavors. Great deals with amazing prices. Also very fast delivery. My favourite place to buy my Vape flavours. Highly reccomend. A++++"
"Ive purchased a few vapers before but they always made me cough to the point i couldnt use them. The vip vaper is fantastic and no coughing. The menthol liquid is really nice"
??VIP is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews