saeedbros.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend saeedbros.com
00AM
12AM

Tell us how saeedbros.com made you happy

"Hi I just been in to Toyota burrows in Sheffield and the sales manager called Matt lowben was really unprofessional his attitude to me was not good at all I felt as tho he was getting aggressive with me when I said to him I’ve explained everything to to re my car so you please leave no alone he didn’t care and he still was trying to argue with me and he told me to leave so I am not happy with his service and would not recommend him to anyone as he has really bad customer service and I don’t ever want to be dealing with him again"
Are you saeedbros.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi I bought a car two days ago and saeed was the sales man and he was excellent at his job i was so confused what car to buy but with his help and advice I made my choice and it was the best choice I’ll like to thank him for it definitely for me he was the best sales man I have come across he has a really good customer service skills and I will recommend him to my family and friends"
saeedbros.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews