Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

Read Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

440-385-7634

info@safesweets.com

22368 Lorain Road

Excellent and efficient customer service. Hand written thank you was a nice touch!! 🥰 My boys loved the product
These are our favorite holiday treats! Delicious flavor, you would never know they were allergy free. Also the company is so understanding, I had ordered the wrong item with corn and noticed as soon as the order went through. So emailed them my mistake and they replaced it with another item without a glitch! This is our 3rd time we have purchased holiday treats and have had great service every time.
Great tasting chocolate
Wonderful quality, beautiful packaging! We will order again, highly recommend.
I love that this product is gluten and dairy-free and yet still yummy and cute so my daughter doesn't miss out a chocolate advent calendar tradition.
Safe Sweets, LLC 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Son in law has peanut allergy, so I needed safe product. UPS left the delivery in an unsecure location and it was stolen. Safe Sweets promptly addressed the problem and replaced he order at no cost. And the chocolate was excellent!
We've ordered sweets multiple times over the last few years and have loved everything! Delicious and safe for the whole family. We especially love the pretzel bark and holiday-themed chocolates!
Truly appreciate a local business filling the niche of allergy free chocolates! They’re always accommodating and their product is delicious!
This is the second year that we have purchased the chocolate advent calendar. My six year old son is so excited to eat his allergy free, delicious chocolate first thing upon waking for the month of December.
Great stuff for my food allergic daughter!
My son has multiple food allergies and my daughter does not. It was so nice to give them something they both can enjoy instead of worrying if he will have a reaction. My kids look forward for their chocolate for the day! Thank you so much!
My allergic nieces had never had a chocolate advent calendar. They loved this, particularly the cute illustrations. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast to the East Coast. Appreciate that it arrived before Dec 1.
Wonderful chocolates and candies. It's nice to have an alternative to the more popular allergy safe sweets. Everything has been consistently delicious!
Delicious!!
I am so happy I found Safe Sweets! I have never been able to find a safe Advent calendar and I am so grateful to be able to share that tradition with my kids. Additionally, the chocolate is high-quality and absolutely delicious. Thank you for your mission to make allergy-safe products!
Thank you for providing a quality product, beautifully packaged and safe for family and friends with food allergies! Always perfect!
Thank you for making a delicious chocolate bar that is gluten AND dairy free!
There was a small glitch at the Post office and she let me know status of order and I received it . Great communication.
Satisfied customer 😊
Delicious treats and personal service. Thank you Safe Sweets=)
I ordered a box of safe Halloween goodies. (Usually, we trade out the Trick or Treating candy for a safe treat. But, this year it's all SafeSweets and no Trick or Treating.)
The chocolate looks amazing, I hope I can stay out of it until Halloween!
Last year I was diagnosed with two cancers. I was on a restricted low sugar, low sodium diet. These sugar free chocolate bars not only comply with my diet but they also taste amazing. I can't even tell that they are sugar free.
Safe Sweets, LLC is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews