Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

Read Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

440-385-7634

info@safesweets.com

22368 Lorain Road

Safe Sweets has delicious chocolates and exemplary customer service!
So happy to find some candy my grandson can have with all his allergies. He will be so happy to have Easter candy that looks like all his friends’ .
Safe sweets have come in handy at Holiday time! My daughter has a few food allergies and can't eat most candy except yummy safe chocolate. She loves the chocolate from Safe Sweets! Customer service is speedy and responsive. I can't wait for my kids to see their Chocolate Bunnies!!
Ordered for my daughter who is out of state as a gift and she loves the candy. Ordered for my other daughter for Easter and she will open soon.
I feel so blessed to have been able to find Safe Sweets. Our two year old has multiple food allergies. It's so nice to be able to find some chocolates for holidays that are cute and themed for our children. The only thing I wish for is some truffle options in the future. I find the chocolates to have good flavor. They appear to be hand-wrapped. When you open the packaging the chocolates are perfectly shaped in their different characters. They've already tried some of the eggs and were thrilled!
It's been so heartbreaking watching my 6 year old daughter feel so left out when it comes to having chocolates during birthdays, holidays, etc. every since she had a severe allergic reaction at the age of 3. I told her about Safe Sweets and she asked me everyday when the box was coming. Safe Sweets did not disappoint! She has been so happy and loves the chocolate so much. I can't wait to put in another order. Thank you so much!
Their chocolate is delicious. Their presentation is fabulous and their customer service is outstanding. I don't know what else to say other than I am always very pleased with their product!
Excellent service and delicious products!
I sent my grandson your candy as a valentines treat and he loved it! He is highly peanut sensitive and was really excited about receiving your product. Even though I was late in placing this order, it arrived in time for him to enjoy his valentines treat..thank you
Both of my grandkids have food allergies - one has peanut and one has
egg. This chocolate was SO enjoyed by both of them. Thank you for thinking of the people with food allergies.
This is such a great company, excellent products & customer service! I finally found chocolate & sweets that my son, (who is allergic to soy and all nuts) can eat! Thank you to Safe Sweets for creating this product that our family can trust.
While I did not sample, it was a gift, the family said everything was wonderful and the packaging was fun
Absolutely delicious! Thank you for making treats my Dairy, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nut allergic son and the rest of my family can enjoy! Amazing chocolates!
Excellent
I absolutely love Safe Sweets Chocolate! It is my very favorite, especially with mulitple allergies and dietary restrictions. The chocolate bars a must have, lol I keep them on hand all the time. And the Valentine's hearts very yummy and super fun! Thank you for wonderful products. :)
I keep coming back because I love the products and the service provided by Safe Sweets staff is as good as it gets.
We love Safe Sweets. I feel so secure knowing my child can have chocolate without having to worry about an allergen.
Safe Sweets, LLC 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Safe Sweets has some of the most delicious chocolate I’ve ever tasted! It was wonderful to have great tasting chocolate that I could be confident was safe for my child with severe food allergies. My son gets so excited when he can have “normal” food that his friends can eat, so having a piece of chocolate everyday from his advent calendar was the highlight of his day the whole month of December! When I had a question about ingredients, the company was very quick to respond and fully answer my questions, making me comfortable with their process. I highly recommend Safe Sweets!
These taste great and are without the allergens that make me sick.
Excellent and efficient customer service. Hand written thank you was a nice touch!! 🥰 My boys loved the product
Safe Sweets, LLC is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews