www.SafetyVantage.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.SafetyVantage.com
"The questions where you can "select all that apply" needs to be improved. I had to open my module (5) during the second and third time through my tests and I was selecting the correct options, word for word, and couldn't get the question correct. There were around 3 or 4 questions like this."
"The explanations were simple to understand and follow."
". . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . ."
"Great online training experience! I will use it again."
"The information was good but the delivery was very dry and hard to sit through"
"Very well detailed and very informative."
"Good presentation at little repetitive at times"
"Good training"
"Good content, slides were very slow to load and ended up making the training take twice as long as intended"
"I thought the time that it took to complete should mention not including time it would take to review and compare the OHS Manual after each element. Otherwise I found it to be quite thorough."
"Very thorough with explanations, available resources and interactive training components."
"very thorough"
"Dry material but about as good as you can do for online TDG"
"I enjoyed the interactive part of the training. It was helpful to have questions in the middle of the session."
"Hello, I really appreciated the course Cannabis at the workplace. It was very clear, and instructive."
"I was good"
"The speaker delivering the material was dry and often made grammatical errors. She was not clear when delivering the material."
"The training was long because the connexion was bad, but very interesting"
"Easy to use. relevant information. Would like to be able to fast forward the video to review part of a unit rather than have to watch the entire video again."
"The presenter was not as polished as in other courses which made the material a little harder to get excited about."
www.SafetyVantage.com is rated 4.38 based on 157 reviews