www.SafetyVantage.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend www.SafetyVantage.com
"The course is well laid out, easy to follow and relevant. It was a pleasure to take it."
"Good course"
"Very informative"
"the lessons and topics are very well presented and it’s actually better than in a classroom setting"
"After taking the course I feel that I received very little practical value from the course that I would use I my day to day operations."
"Thank you"
"Good Course, Easy to follow, clear information!"
"Course was very informative and thorough."
"Helpful for an introduction to supervisory rolls but lacking in depth of information. Also I didn't find the course interactive or very engaging."
"The course I completed was the (SE)COR overview course. It was done well, but the adobe flash player caused some issues during the course. I understand the browser issues, but perhaps it should be made clear to use a specific browser(s) for some courses at the start of the course. I will be taking additional courses in the future."
"Easy to set up. User friendly. I was able to control the pace so it fit well with the rest of the workday. Clear. Graphics were good. Small tests through out the chapters kept me on track. Information was helpful. Thank you!"
"This course is fantastic"
"The course crash three times and I would have to restart from the beginning. Also the point and click portions of the course were terribly off alignment."
"Should be an option to challenge the test."
"Good information and explained think well and everything was helpful."
"great course but some reading was compiled and wasnt readable.. but over great course."
"Excellent content!"
"Overall I thought was pretty good. A little more detail needed for description of doing multiple documentation reviews. Not sure if you need to do one for every site as most documentation is the same and questions are repetitive. I was left feeling a bit unclear on how to proceed with this."
"Good"
"It was very helpful to me thanks"
www.SafetyVantage.com is rated 4.27 based on 325 reviews