Sage Innovations, LLC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sage Innovations, LLC

About Sage Innovations, LLC: Sage Innovations, LLC offers a platform for purchasing healthy products. Sage Innovations, LLC’s goal is to provide healthy items that make your life easier and are good for you and your family. We make various products available on SageInnov.com, but not limited to, products that are green, recycled, cruelty free, not animal tested, organic, free-range, gluten free, non-GMO and paraben free.

Thousands of natural products. Vitamins Bath and Body, Sports and Fitness, Food and Beverage, Pet Supplies and many other items.

You can reach us at both Sage4Me.com and SageInnov.com. Our official business URL is SageInnov.com but it's easier to reach us by typing Sage4Me.com.

How would you rate Sage Innovations, LLC ?

(optional)

"I made my first order with Sage Innovations recently. The website is user friendly, so it was easy to navigate. Since Amazon took over, Whole Foods no longer carries my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I was so pleased to see all the products that I wanted on sage4me.com and they cost less to boot. I received my order promptly...and bonus...shipping was free! I will be making many more orders from Sage Innovations. Thanks for the excellent service!"
Thank you so much! We're so glad you were able to find your needed products on our website and had a pleasurable order experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
"Very friendly service. Packages arrived nicely packed and complete."
We're so glad you were happy with your order! Thank you and hope to see you again!
"Great selection. Excellent customer service. Nice to be able to buy from someone who has done the research for you. Safe quality products."
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it and are glad you liked our website, products and business.
"Good service with quick response"
Thank you, we’re so glad you had liked our service and hope to see you again!
"I am very pleased with this makeup and my transaction with Sage Innovations."
We’re so glad you had a good experience and love the makeup. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to see you again!
Sage Innovations, LLC is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews