Sail in Greece Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sail in Greece

About Sail in Greece: Sail in Greece, is a UK tour operator specializing in small ship party cruises and sailing tours within Greece ideal for 18-35s. A week of epic parties whilst cruising the most spectacular Greek islands, such as Mykonos and Santorini. Private boat charter is also available

02032399253

info@sail-ingreece.com

International House 24 Holborn Viaduct

How would you rate Sail in Greece ?

Nikki
"What a great week! Yes the aircon and wifi were non existent but we were out at sea.. if you are someone who needs a completely organised itinerary with no flexibility, and someone to hold your hand the entire time, then this may not be the best tour trip for you.. If you want a relaxed week of beautiful views and great company, lots of laughs and new friends then sail in Greece is perfect. In saying this, we totally lucked out by having Hemera and the most amazing crew with Ben as our group leader. Not only is Ben very down to earth and friendly, he also kept everybody as organised as possible, not only our boat but the other boat aswell. Nothing was too much effort if you approached him. Kostas was absolutely delightful too and very caring. I do not think this would have been close to a successful sail without these two wonderful humans. In fact, the experience would have been completely different without them and not in a positive way. I had a wonderful time with Sail in Greece, many fun experiences and beautiful new friends to remember it with. Thank you to Ben, Kostas and the Hemera crew (Abe, Firat and Dimitri) for making our trip so great."
Natasha
"sail in Greece was one of the best weeks of my year in Europe . We had Ben as our team leader and I couldn't of asked for anyone better he was professional when it was necessary but also was fun and knew how to make everyone enjoy themselves, we went at the start of summer so of course bad weather came our way but when it did alternative plans were made for our boat to still enjoy ourselves. We definitelyhad the best boat the hemera, because we had speakers, an amazing group of people and the best team leader who knows how to have the best week in Greece couldn't of asked for anyone better thanx Ben"
Iona Anderson
Iona Anderson
Verified Buyer
"If you are looking for a week fun, with cool people from all over the world and relatively cheap, just book it! Sail Greece with our mates and would def do it again! Apart from small issues that all tours have ( decent breakfast, small changes on the itinerary) was an experience absolutely amazing! Steph, our tour manager was the legend of our trip! Yassas malakes!"
Randall Middendorf
Verified Reviewer
"My family and I really enjoyed our travel here in Greece. It was absolutely one of the best experience we had this year. Sail in Greece really made our visit unforgettable and would definitely return again in the future! Lots of great spot, very comfortable ambiance and we really appreciate the service they provided. They made our entire experience one of the best and would definitely recommend to try to get on board."
William Chavez
Verified Reviewer
"Sail in Greece really made our visit really fantastic! My friends and I decided to visit Greece for a vacation and really had a great time. We joined the YOLO cruise and I was very impressed with the service they provided. Very attentive, professional and they made our stay very comfortable. I can honestly say that this experience is one of the best we ever had, beautiful destination and views and the food was really good. Met a lot of cool people and would like to thank each and every crew who took care of us during our stay. Can't wait to get on board again!"
Stanley Young
Verified Reviewer
"I can honestly say that this trip is one of the best experience I had in a while. Great view and had an amazing atmosphere. We really enjoyed the harmony cruise, delicious local food and very accommodating crew. They work with kindness and their courteousness made us feel very comfortable. Great experience overall and would definitely recommend!"
"One of the best vacation, we ever had! Sail in Greece was able to provide and went beyond our expectations. Thank you for the great amazing! We really love the food and also the customer service we received from them. Had no problem during the travel and would definitely recommend to anyone!"
Abby Lockley
Verified Reviewer
"Sail in Greece was absolutely one of the best trip I ever had! We really appreciate the customer service, the crew were very friendly, professional and they were always ready to help. There was lots of amazing of attractions and it was very relaxing. Definitely recommend this place and can't wait to get on board again!"
"It's one of the best moments I had! Would definitely recommend this tour. Price was a bit reasonable but it is totally worth the money spent. We booked Sail In Greece for a YOLO Cruise together with my friends and we really had a great time. When we arrived, we were accommodated by the crew and took us to our cabin, it was quite clean and huge. Everyone was very friendly and helpful as well. Food was good too. Well organized and flexible at the same time. Highly recommend!"
"One of the best vacation we ever had! The staffs were super friendly and accommodating. There's a lot of beautiful views too! Can't wait to get on board again!"
"DO NOT BOOK. This company promised so much and failed to provide so much of it (This is an understatement). Greece is amazing but do the research and do not travel with this company. They did not provide us with an appropriate ship and offered no compensation. Overall, they have terrible customer service."
Daniel Lemaster
Verified Reviewer
"Sail in Greece really made our visit one of the unforgettable moment I ever had! Came with my friends last month and we really appreciate the customer service we received from the crew. Great spots and had a very relaxing ambiance, it was fun and very memorable. The boat was clean and the food was very delicious. It was absolutely worth the money we spent. Amazing experience overall!"
Julie Carnes
Verified Reviewer
"It's totally one of the most memorable and exciting experience we had with Sail In Greece. The crew were extremely professional, very attentive and they were friendly. I am very happy to have my friends with me having the best days of my life. We really appreciate the staff's great customer service we received from them. Thank you so much for everything!"
Katrina Sallsh
Verified Reviewer
"Fun and exciting moments! Friends and professional staffs too! The experience we had with the entire trip was very truly unforgettable. Definitely recommend this."
Santiago Georgina
Verified Reviewer
"I can't wait to get on board again! Sail in Greece was truly a fun and a great experience for us. Came with my friends and everyone enjoyed the awesome atmosphere, the breathtaking sunsets and relaxing waves and many more. The service was fantastic as well, the crew were very attentive, friendly and very knowledgeable. It was definitely an unforgettable moment for us. Thank you so much to each and everyone who was on board with us for the great experience!"
"DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY | IT IS ALL LIES We booked the Athens Booze Cruise, with unlimited booze and a 'BBQ' what we got was 63 cans of small warm beers between 24 people, and absolutely no BBQ whatsoever. The crew told us 'the office didn't tell us anything' and then then told us the week before that the same thing happened. I have complained on repeat and asked for a refund on all the parts they didn't do, and they have said no. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT BOOK."
"Boat never arrived for the entire cruise period, tour guide was fired mid tour. No wifi as advertised"
"We had a big group planning to go and got the package and paid for the DJ, food, alcohol, etc. and the day before the company says there will be no food, only 1 liter of sangria and 1 liter of beer for each person, the port where we are departing from is not what they told us- had to travel 40 minutes to the port. no food provided even though you spend 10 hours on the boat. not safe considering people are drinking. complete waste of money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"THIS IS A LITERAL SCAM"
Eric Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Got the chance to thank this company for the wonderful experience. You have given us the comfort and the joy we wanted. The whole visit was stress relieving, fun, relaxing at the same time memorable."
"It was a wonderful place, lots of fun. Traveling here was a great experience. The beauty of Greece was shown in a very memorable way. This experience was all because of Sail in Greece!"
Rose Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"I would highly recommend Sail in Greece to those who have plans going to Greece. Their staff was nice, very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Their local food was phenomenal and fresh. There plenty of exciting things to do. Very memorable!"
"I was more completely happy with my tour by the help of Sail in Greece. The yolo cruise was really nice of group. All the islands were great and super mesmerizing. I recommend this company to everybody."
Sail in Greece is rated 4.41 based on 227 reviews