Sail in Greece Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Sail in Greece

About Sail in Greece: Sail in Greece, is a UK tour operator specializing in small ship party cruises and sailing tours within Greece ideal for 18-35s. A week of epic parties whilst cruising the most spectacular Greek islands, such as Mykonos and Santorini. Private boat charter is also available

02032399253

info@sail-ingreece.com

International House 24 Holborn Viaduct

How would you rate Sail in Greece ?

(optional)

Nikki
"What a great week! Yes the aircon and wifi were non existent but we were out at sea.. if you are someone who needs a completely organised itinerary with no flexibility, and someone to hold your hand the entire time, then this may not be the best tour trip for you.. If you want a relaxed week of beautiful views and great company, lots of laughs and new friends then sail in Greece is perfect. In saying this, we totally lucked out by having Hemera and the most amazing crew with Ben as our group leader. Not only is Ben very down to earth and friendly, he also kept everybody as organised as possible, not only our boat but the other boat aswell. Nothing was too much effort if you approached him. Kostas was absolutely delightful too and very caring. I do not think this would have been close to a successful sail without these two wonderful humans. In fact, the experience would have been completely different without them and not in a positive way. I had a wonderful time with Sail in Greece, many fun experiences and beautiful new friends to remember it with. Thank you to Ben, Kostas and the Hemera crew (Abe, Firat and Dimitri) for making our trip so great."
Natasha
"sail in Greece was one of the best weeks of my year in Europe . We had Ben as our team leader and I couldn't of asked for anyone better he was professional when it was necessary but also was fun and knew how to make everyone enjoy themselves, we went at the start of summer so of course bad weather came our way but when it did alternative plans were made for our boat to still enjoy ourselves. We definitelyhad the best boat the hemera, because we had speakers, an amazing group of people and the best team leader who knows how to have the best week in Greece couldn't of asked for anyone better thanx Ben"
Iona Anderson
Iona Anderson
Verified Buyer
"If you are looking for a week fun, with cool people from all over the world and relatively cheap, just book it! Sail Greece with our mates and would def do it again! Apart from small issues that all tours have ( decent breakfast, small changes on the itinerary) was an experience absolutely amazing! Steph, our tour manager was the legend of our trip! Yassas malakes!"
"We had a big group planning to go and got the package and paid for the DJ, food, alcohol, etc. and the day before the company says there will be no food, only 1 liter of sangria and 1 liter of beer for each person, the port where we are departing from is not what they told us- had to travel 40 minutes to the port. no food provided even though you spend 10 hours on the boat. not safe considering people are drinking. complete waste of money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"THIS IS A LITERAL SCAM"
Eric Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Got the chance to thank this company for the wonderful experience. You have given us the comfort and the joy we wanted. The whole visit was stress relieving, fun, relaxing at the same time memorable."
"It was a wonderful place, lots of fun. Traveling here was a great experience. The beauty of Greece was shown in a very memorable way. This experience was all because of Sail in Greece!"
Rose Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"I would highly recommend Sail in Greece to those who have plans going to Greece. Their staff was nice, very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Their local food was phenomenal and fresh. There plenty of exciting things to do. Very memorable!"
"I was more completely happy with my tour by the help of Sail in Greece. The yolo cruise was really nice of group. All the islands were great and super mesmerizing. I recommend this company to everybody."
"The best and really worth it for another visit. This company deserves high rating because of their warm accommodation and unstoppable service. You nailed everything. I am inviting all my friends now to check out Sail in Greece if they have plan going to Greece."
"You really deserve my five star for the amazing experience. Sail in Greece gave me what I expected. Kostas was there all the time to guide and share the best local food. The ocean was very clean, fresh air, and amazing islands!"
"Sail in Greece was perfectly amazing! I am more than happy with my experience. The most amazing destination, amazing views, great local food. All these things have instilled that travel is the way to live life. I would definitely recommend the yolo cruise if you are looking for a cheap and fun way to see the Greek islands."
"The best of all the best! There is so much fun and beautiful islands. I was also amazed with the breathtaking sunsets at Santorini. Perfect vacation and will definitely coming back!"
William Person
Verified Reviewer
"I can't get over the whole week of stay here in Greece because of so much fun. Thank you so much Sail in Greece for making my travel more convenient and super fun. Great boats and amazing ocean. The staff was very efficient and highly skilled. I can't say bad things about their local dishes, very delightful!"
Saran Lindsey
Verified Reviewer
"I would love to go back here once more. Sail in Greece exceeded my expectation. All the staff was very friendly throughout my stay. Kostas toured me around Greece together with other people. He was very detailed about all the hot spots. Great people and awesome local food!"
"I can't forget my travel here in Greece because of my overwhelming experience. The people here are friendly and kind, especially the staff of Sail in Greece. Their boats, yachts, cruise are very nice and can occupied by a couple of persons. Moreover, I'm so attracted with the ocean and crystal clear. I also found out of beauty of every island through the help of Kostas. Perfectly amazing!"
Gabriela Quiles
Verified Reviewer
"The experience we had with Sail in Greece was amazing. What a great way to see the island. We enjoyed a sunset cruise which included stops for swimming and just before sunset we sat down to an awesome meal. Thanks again for the hospitality will recommend it to everyone traveling to Greece."
"It is by far the best thing we do for ourselves all year. This is so relaxing. The water is amazing. The food was over the top and we hope to sail again with this company and particularly with Kostas! A week of sailing here in Greece was so fun!"
Emerson Bates
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to thank Chris fro Sail in Greece for the amazing tour experience. You have shown us all the things we need to know. You told us about the amazing local food, brought us into amazing islands, and let us explore the beauty of the ocean. Coming here in Greece will be wonderful through the help of this company."
Monica Smith
Verified Reviewer
"I will recommend Greece if you have plan for a vacation. It would be a fun experience through the help of Sail in Greece for your exploration of every island. Also, you'll meet new people and make new friends. Lovely food, amazing yatch and great adventure!"
Susan Carter
Verified Reviewer
"My travel to Greece became so awesome through the help of Sail in Greece. Kostas was a very good person, he was very responsible, knowledgeable, and friendly. I really enjoyed everything. This is truly one of my best travels."
Thank you so much!! We are so pleased to hear you had the experience you seeked when you booked your cruise with us!
Naja Mcmahon
Verified Reviewer
"I am more than pleased with my experience traveling here in this place through the assistance of Sail in Greece. The yolo cruise was so nice and we were able to travel all the islands and explore its beauty. Greece is a great place and it was introduced to us because of this company."
MavRam Medina
Verified Reviewer
"Definitely a place to indulge, enjoy and relax. Their team is willing to help and make you visit a memorable one. They will make sure that everything okay. I guaranteed that you'll stay here will be awesome like what I had experience before!"
Sail in Greece is rated 4.42 based on 213 reviews