Sail in Greece Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Sail in Greece

About Sail in Greece: Sail in Greece, is a UK tour operator specializing in small ship party cruises and sailing tours within Greece ideal for 18-35s. A week of epic parties whilst cruising the most spectacular Greek islands, such as Mykonos and Santorini. Private boat charter is also available

02032399253

info@sail-ingreece.com

International House 24 Holborn Viaduct

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Sail in Greece ?

Nikki
"What a great week! Yes the aircon and wifi were non existent but we were out at sea.. if you are someone who needs a completely organised itinerary with no flexibility, and someone to hold your hand the entire time, then this may not be the best tour trip for you.. If you want a relaxed week of beautiful views and great company, lots of laughs and new friends then sail in Greece is perfect. In saying this, we totally lucked out by having Hemera and the most amazing crew with Ben as our group leader. Not only is Ben very down to earth and friendly, he also kept everybody as organised as possible, not only our boat but the other boat aswell. Nothing was too much effort if you approached him. Kostas was absolutely delightful too and very caring. I do not think this would have been close to a successful sail without these two wonderful humans. In fact, the experience would have been completely different without them and not in a positive way. I had a wonderful time with Sail in Greece, many fun experiences and beautiful new friends to remember it with. Thank you to Ben, Kostas and the Hemera crew (Abe, Firat and Dimitri) for making our trip so great."
Natasha
"sail in Greece was one of the best weeks of my year in Europe . We had Ben as our team leader and I couldn't of asked for anyone better he was professional when it was necessary but also was fun and knew how to make everyone enjoy themselves, we went at the start of summer so of course bad weather came our way but when it did alternative plans were made for our boat to still enjoy ourselves. We definitelyhad the best boat the hemera, because we had speakers, an amazing group of people and the best team leader who knows how to have the best week in Greece couldn't of asked for anyone better thanx Ben"
Iona Anderson
"If you are looking for a week fun, with cool people from all over the world and relatively cheap, just book it! Sail Greece with our mates and would def do it again! Apart from small issues that all tours have ( decent breakfast, small changes on the itinerary) was an experience absolutely amazing! Steph, our tour manager was the legend of our trip! Yassas malakes!"
"Our cruising experience had been great because of Sail in Greece. They have been very accommodating to our requests and they did a great program for our special cruising trip. We had one of the best cruise experiences as of the present time. Their staffs were great and very friendly. We highly recommend Sail in Greece to everyone that wants some privacy cruise on their own. Thumbs up to this company."
"Great service and had an amazing week! Couldn't be happier with the experience I had with the crew. Everything went smoothly, from booking our trip to checking into the boat. The crew is extremely nice and accommodating. The boat was just right for our group and we had a great week!"
"We had a fantastic week with Sail in Greece and would highly recommend! Booked for a Harmony Cruise and we really love it. We really enjoyed great views of the Greek islands. All thanks to the staff and most specially the captain who made our experience very amazing and smoothly. Recommended!"
"We really enjoyed the trip with Sail in Greece. Booked for a YOLO Cruise online and the process were very smooth and really easy. The staffs were super friendly and really helpful from start to finish. We did see the great view of the Greek Islands, it was really nice and very relaxing experience. The boat is great, and I will definitely use their service again in the future."
"Top notch customer service! Everything about our experience was truly beyond my expectation. Came with my friends and we really enjoyed the sights and the marvelous attention we received. Great and clean boat and host. We are definitely going to book this trip again soon!"
"This was an amazing experience for me and for my family when we visited Greece. It's the second time I've done it and I really love it both times. The service is always on point, they are so accommodating, very professional and attentive to any of our requests. Really appreciate the hospitality they provided and we would love to get on board again!"
"I can't say enough great things about our experience with Sail in Greece. I booked with Sail in Greece for a Harmony Cruises and came with my friends. I really love the great island views, food was good and had a fun trip. Really love it!"
"My family and I really enjoyed our trip to Greece. It was a very relaxing experience, it's one of the cleanest boats I have ever been and the crew were very attentive. The hospitality received is A+. Couldn't thank the entire crew for an amazing service and we would absolutely love to recommend this boat charter to anyone looking for a stress free experience in Greece."
"Very satisfied customer here! So happy we choose to visit Greece and I would like to thank Sail in Greece for an amazing experience. Great views and fun and very accommodating crew. The sail itself is an awesome experience and a unique way to enjoy Greece. The boat really looks beautiful, clean and even had a neat bathroom. I highly recommend this trip to anyone who would like to visit Greece."
"We did a YOLO cruise. It was marvelous! The crew was very helpful and professional. The boat was well maintained and it was super clean. Will be recommending the entire trip to anyone looking for an amazing experience in Greece."
"It was a great experience having Sail In Greece as our tour operator while having a vacation in United Kingdom. Their services were great and we had so much fun during our tour. It was an impeccable experience having them as our tour guides."
"The Sail in Greece is spectacular! We had a lovely experience sailing in the Greek Island and I am very happy to be on board. We really appreciate the service the crew provided. They were very professional and attentive as well. We highly recommend it!"
"It was a delightful experience getting on board! Sail in Greece is absolutely perfect for family and friends who wanted to relax or to party. I came here with my friends and it was absolutely one of the best week of my life! Pleasant service, the crew were very attentive and the boat was pretty clean. One of the most memorable parts of my holiday experience with them was the great views of the Greek Islands and the dolphins around the bow of the boat. It was truly an amazing experience and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!"
"Another truly excellet cruise with Sail In Greece. We arrived and checked in on our cabin and that was it. The crew assisted us very quickly and also met a lot of great people in the boat. The sail was quite huge, the accommodation was fantastic and everything was just spot on, specially the delicious food they served. Affordable and the best way to experience the Greece islands. Sail in Greece truly exceeded my expactations and I can't wait to visit again!"
"It was such a lovely experience for me and to my friends! The boat was beautiful and was pretty clean. Stunning views, the island destination was very gorgeous and the staffs were incredible. I highly recommend to try this out!"
"I can't thank each and everyone who became part of our visit in Greece, most especially all the crew from Sail in Greece who took care of us through the entire trip. Very professional and attentive. Food was good too, and we truly enjoyed our visit in Greece. Again, thank you so much!"
"Our whole holiday was noteworthy without exception. I can fairly say that this trip was completely one of the best week jam packed of relaxation. Dazzling views, met a ton of extraordinary people and the crew were exceptionally pleasing. The general sum, we spent was really worth it and it was quite reasonable. Our sail in Greece trip was unquestionably an astounding experience for us and would recommend to any individual who adores adventures!"
"I am very impressed with this company and the crew who took care of us through the entire trip. Very accommodating staff and their professionalism was absolutely impressive. I would like to thank each and everyone who was there with me for giving one of the most memorable experience I ever had. Surely, had a great weekend!"
"My friends and I really enjoyed a lot staying here in Greece! Our entire experience was truly beyond my expectation. Pretty much affordable and exploring here in Greece is more fun through Sail Greece. We booked and joined the YOLO Cruise and we really had a great time, food was good and the service was outstanding. The entire crew was always ready to help, very attentive, professional and couldn't ask for more! We also met a lot of cool people with different stories and I would definitely treasure our entire experience with them!"
"Definitely one of the best thing that happened to me this year! Excellent customer service, food was good and had a clean and huge deck. Best cruise experience ever and can't wait to get on board again soon!"
Sail in Greece is rated 4.50 based on 244 reviews