Sail in Greece Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Sail in Greece

About Sail in Greece: Sail in Greece, is a UK tour operator specializing in small ship party cruises and sailing tours within Greece ideal for 18-35s. A week of epic parties whilst cruising the most spectacular Greek islands, such as Mykonos and Santorini. Private boat charter is also available

02032399253

info@sail-ingreece.com

International House 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how Sail in Greece made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Nikki
"What a great week! Yes the aircon and wifi were non existent but we were out at sea.. if you are someone who needs a completely organised itinerary with no flexibility, and someone to hold your hand the entire time, then this may not be the best tour trip for you.. If you want a relaxed week of beautiful views and great company, lots of laughs and new friends then sail in Greece is perfect. In saying this, we totally lucked out by having Hemera and the most amazing crew with Ben as our group leader. Not only is Ben very down to earth and friendly, he also kept everybody as organised as possible, not only our boat but the other boat aswell. Nothing was too much effort if you approached him. Kostas was absolutely delightful too and very caring. I do not think this would have been close to a successful sail without these two wonderful humans. In fact, the experience would have been completely different without them and not in a positive way. I had a wonderful time with Sail in Greece, many fun experiences and beautiful new friends to remember it with. Thank you to Ben, Kostas and the Hemera crew (Abe, Firat and Dimitri) for making our trip so great."
Natasha
"sail in Greece was one of the best weeks of my year in Europe . We had Ben as our team leader and I couldn't of asked for anyone better he was professional when it was necessary but also was fun and knew how to make everyone enjoy themselves, we went at the start of summer so of course bad weather came our way but when it did alternative plans were made for our boat to still enjoy ourselves. We definitelyhad the best boat the hemera, because we had speakers, an amazing group of people and the best team leader who knows how to have the best week in Greece couldn't of asked for anyone better thanx Ben"
Iona Anderson
"If you are looking for a week fun, with cool people from all over the world and relatively cheap, just book it! Sail Greece with our mates and would def do it again! Apart from small issues that all tours have ( decent breakfast, small changes on the itinerary) was an experience absolutely amazing! Steph, our tour manager was the legend of our trip! Yassas malakes!"
"It was an awesome experience we had during our tour at Santorini and to its nearby areas. We were very happy that our tour had been made possible by Sail In Greece. Their tour guide helped us a lot about the place and did his work very well. All in all, it was a great touring experience and we will definitely be back one of these days. Thank you so much Sail In Greece."
"It was a great sail we had with Sail In Greece. The tour guide that they provided for our tour was very accommodating and shared a lot of information about the place. We had so much fun under the sun and we were amazed as part of our tour package was to go at Santorini. It was a great view and the place was so magnificent. We will surely book another round of tour package in the coming days."
"It was an awesome trip we had with Sail In Greece Adventures. The trip went very well and we had seen a lot of sceneries in the area. The boat trip was fantastic, they accommodated us well and our requests had been granted. The side trip tour at Santorini made our tour more memorable. Thank you so much Sail In Greece for the awesome services you had rendered to us. We will surely book again a tour package in the future."
"Sail In Greece made our vacation awesome. we saw the beauty of Santorini and the beaches around the area. It was a truly magnificent place to have a vacation. I will definitely be back for more and I will recommend Sail In Greece to all of my family and friends."
"Sail in Greece was the best. The tour we had from them was fantastic, we had a great time and the highlight of Santorini. It was truly a remarkable tour we had with them. The place was so great seeing this kind of architectural designs. The tour guide assigned to us gave us a lot of information about the place and made us comfortable during the tour. It was a great one. we enjoyed, had so much fun and we will recommend Sail IN Greece to everyone."
"Our tour in Greece had never been this good without Sail In Greece as our Tour Provider. Their staffs were very accommodating, responsive and nice. Our Tour guide was very jolly, knowledgeable and able to explain everything to us. The boat that we had rented accommodated us all and we had so much fun during our sail. All in all, it was one of the worthy trips that we had. Thanks to Sail In Greece help."
"They were the best tour company that we had ever since. Their accommodations were great and fantastic. The tour guide that they assigned to us was very knowledgeable, and she was able to answer all our queries about the place. We will surely recommend this company to all of our friends and family to check out. Thumbs up!"
"I do not recommend! I have travelled before with Sail Croatia and I had the impression they were the same company, Until now I am not sure however if I were Sail Croatia I would not want my company’s name associated with Sail in Greece! We had problems from the beginning, before booking we were told we could stay in 2 double cabins and 1 week before we received an e-mail informing us that the boat we were assigned didn’t have 2 double cabins and that we had to speak with out tour manager to solve the problem. I sent at least 4 e-mails where I specified that was a must and they responded that it would be possible. After involving my the rest of the group and threatening to cancel we were told they changed the boat we were assigned to accommodate us. We boarded Santorini on Sunday, a day late due to weather conditions so far ok, it was very windy! When I got to my cabins they were dirty and the sheets had stains on it I am not sure they had been washed, but the worse worse of all is about to come! Everytime someone pooped anywhere in the boat the poop was distributed around the toilets in the cabins, so every time I opened the toilet I found someone’s poop on it!! We were stuck in Ios due to weather conditions, it was windy though, however we weren’t sure about that because on the day we were meant to leave there was a window with less wind however we never sailed we were told the Captain was asleep. This could be right, but company’s credibility makes me doubt. Anyways we managed, by ourselves to make the most of our trip, but Sail in Greece had absolutely nothing to do with it! Please read all the reviews before booking anything with them! I have been in many boats before none of them I had contact with other people’s poop!"
"Dates travelled: 15 September 2018 - 22 September 2018 Yolo Cruise - Santorini to Mykonos En-suite Fleet, Hera Ship Price: circa £280 I was unhappy with the service Sail in Greece provided. Administration: When we reserved 4 spaces we were told that we could be in two double cabins. We therefore booked on the basis of this representation. Before the cruise started, the company informed us that there was only one double and the other couple would have to be in a room of 3. This resulted in lengthy correspondence to try and resolve this issue. The company initially said that we would have to make do relying on their terms and conditions to state that the types of cabins are not guaranteed. After reiterating to them that there had been a misrepresentation that we would be in two double cabins, they offered to incentivise the third person by way of a discount to share sleeping quarters with the crew or for them to sleep on deck. This did not provide a guaranteed outcome. Luckily this situation was resolved because the company said that they would now be using a different ship (Hera as opposed to Aphrodite) which had two double cabins that the two couples (us) could inhabit. I don’t know whether this was by accident or design, but this poor administration caused us a lot of unnecessary stress beforehand. Sleeping: In Ios where the boat was docked the water was very choppy creating frequent vibrations making it very hard to have a continuous night’s sleep. In Ios we noticed that there were other boats docked a short distance away where the water was a lot calmer and where there was unlikely to be this problem. I don’t know whether different docking stations vary in price based on this factor, but with the cabins being below deck on the Hera Ship, beware that you may not have a smooth night’s sleep. Hygiene: When you flushed the toilet on these ships, pieces of faeces ended up flowing back up the toilet. The Yolo Cruises do not have a daily cabin cleaning service so the bins with all the toilet paper (as you cannot dispose this down the ship’s toilets) get rather full. Despite their not being a daily cleaning service, my girlfriend informed me that the cabin was poorly cleaned prior to entry. For example there were some bits of tissue she had to pick up off the bathroom floor. In addition there were occasions where the table on the deck had not been cleaned. This was a bit off putting as it was a surface where you placed your plate and drink down to eat breakfast. Clear instructions: On occasion there was a lack of clear instruction with regard to meeting points and times that we would depart making it difficult to plan. An example of this was on Sunday 16 September where there was no clear instruction of what time we had to be at the old port in Santorini. The same situation occurred where due to not being able to sail from Ios to Mykonos (further details of this below), there was no clear information provided regarding being at the ferry point for departure. Unable to sail: We were unable to go to Naxos and Paros. This was due to alleged poor weather conditions. Sail in Greece are entitled to vary the route due to poor weather, and to sail or not to sail is at the captain’s discretion. The weather was pretty windy on some days but due to our experience of the poor administration we are sceptical as to whether this discretion was properly exercised. My advice is to be wary that you may not cover the entire itinerary advertised. Management of behaviour: Whilst the company cannot legislate for the behaviour of their tourists on board, there could be better management in some respects of the tourists on board. Whilst a BYOB policy has its advantages, individuals having access to alcohol 24-7 from the boats fridge leads to certain people drinking too much and this can lead to accidents. For example on our ship one individual was pushed overboard and ended up suffering concussion. Nicholas"
"Sail In Greece never failed us with our expectations of the tour that we had booked to them. Their staffs were very accommodating and entertaining. Everything has been planned very well and we had so much fun during the whole tour that we had. We will surely recommend them to our friends and family."
"Our cruising experience had been great because of Sail in Greece. They have been very accommodating to our requests and they did a great program for our special cruising trip. We had one of the best cruise experiences as of the present time. Their staffs were great and very friendly. We highly recommend Sail in Greece to everyone that wants some privacy cruise on their own. Thumbs up to this company."
"Great service and had an amazing week! Couldn't be happier with the experience I had with the crew. Everything went smoothly, from booking our trip to checking into the boat. The crew is extremely nice and accommodating. The boat was just right for our group and we had a great week!"
"We had a fantastic week with Sail in Greece and would highly recommend! Booked for a Harmony Cruise and we really love it. We really enjoyed great views of the Greek islands. All thanks to the staff and most specially the captain who made our experience very amazing and smoothly. Recommended!"
"We really enjoyed the trip with Sail in Greece. Booked for a YOLO Cruise online and the process were very smooth and really easy. The staffs were super friendly and really helpful from start to finish. We did see the great view of the Greek Islands, it was really nice and very relaxing experience. The boat is great, and I will definitely use their service again in the future."
"Top notch customer service! Everything about our experience was truly beyond my expectation. Came with my friends and we really enjoyed the sights and the marvelous attention we received. Great and clean boat and host. We are definitely going to book this trip again soon!"
"This was an amazing experience for me and for my family when we visited Greece. It's the second time I've done it and I really love it both times. The service is always on point, they are so accommodating, very professional and attentive to any of our requests. Really appreciate the hospitality they provided and we would love to get on board again!"
"I can't say enough great things about our experience with Sail in Greece. I booked with Sail in Greece for a Harmony Cruises and came with my friends. I really love the great island views, food was good and had a fun trip. Really love it!"
"My family and I really enjoyed our trip to Greece. It was a very relaxing experience, it's one of the cleanest boats I have ever been and the crew were very attentive. The hospitality received is A+. Couldn't thank the entire crew for an amazing service and we would absolutely love to recommend this boat charter to anyone looking for a stress free experience in Greece."
"Very satisfied customer here! So happy we choose to visit Greece and I would like to thank Sail in Greece for an amazing experience. Great views and fun and very accommodating crew. The sail itself is an awesome experience and a unique way to enjoy Greece. The boat really looks beautiful, clean and even had a neat bathroom. I highly recommend this trip to anyone who would like to visit Greece."
"We did a YOLO cruise. It was marvelous! The crew was very helpful and professional. The boat was well maintained and it was super clean. Will be recommending the entire trip to anyone looking for an amazing experience in Greece."
Sail in Greece is rated 4.48 based on 254 reviews