Sailing Nations Reviews

22 Reviews

Sailing Nations provides epic one week long flotilla sailing holiday events across the Mediterranean, Asia, and the Caribbean. Come by yourself or bring your friends. Sailing experience is not needed, you just need to be fun and friendly to join.

(617) 945-8337

info@sailingnations.com

Wartaweil 16

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

Hello
Had a great week sailing from Athens to Mykonos!
Suprising met very nice people from different nations and culture we had a lot of fun!
The skipper with really good experience even young!
Can recommend this tour to everybody!
Will book another tour next year!
Thank you Katharina for the great review! We are happy you had a great time and that you are considering booking again. See you again soon :)
Kai Uwe
Kai Uwe

Memories for a lifetime!

Sailing the British Virgin Islands with Sailing Nations was the best trip ever! Every day of this trip topped the previous. Every day you think it can't get better than this, you've seen the most gorgeous beach, the best snorkeling, the tastiest cocktail, the most impressing sunset - but just wait for tomorrow :) Scenic views all day every day. Visiting secluded islands and beaches only accessible by yachts were true highlights.

The yachts are great. The crew is knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. All the guests all are super nice and everyone is in great spirit.

Every day you can do activities like sailing, swimming, snorkeling, exploring islands, walking/hiking, sight seeing, scuba diving, island boutique shopping, sun bathing, dinners & drinks.

Some days we cooked on the yacht, some days we ate out at the cutest island beach restaurants and tasted the local cuisine & local spirits.

I highly recommend a yachting trip with Sailing Nations. Matter of fact, I can not imagine staying stationary at one single hotel and one single destination ever again.
Hello Kai Uwe,

It seems you have also been infected by the sailing bug :) We are so happy that you enjoyed the trip and all the activities.. Thank you for the great review! It really makes a difference to us. We are looking forward to have you on board again soon.

Thanks again, Falk
Peter Shaw
Peter Shaw
Verified Buyer

We loved our Sailing Holidays in Greece! Great Skipper, amazing crew. Will do again A+++
Thank you Peter, it was great to have you!
Ali
Verified Reviewer

Sailing Nations planned a really amazing trip to Cuba over the New Years holiday! The mix of people, fun activities, gorgeous sites, and new experiences made this a really memorable trip.
Tereza
Verified Buyer

It gave me the 'red pill' and woke me up from the Matrix. It's incredible how a 1 week trip can transform your mindset and make you remember that there is a life waiting for you to live out there. Best start of the year ever! No need for superficial resolutions - this is like a moment of epiphany, but you realise what has happened when you get back to your 'comfort zone'... only... it's not comfortable anymore. I think everyone should do it.

One week. 40 people in paradise. Different bit of it every day. Untouched nature. No yesterday and no tomorrow. Only now. The best vacation ever.
Verified Buyer

Excellent itinerary, caring and awesome people, mixture of culture exposures, great sailing experience!
Anuschka
Verified Buyer

Ein unvergesslicher Urlaub! Tolle Leute, super Yachten, hammer Stimmung! Sollte jeder mal mitgemacht haben ????????
Anca
Verified Reviewer

Sailing Nations offered the most amazing way to celebrate the peak of the summer season in the heard of an international crowd. Three islands, seven days, thirty international minds. The trip was well planned and had a detailed daily schedule that was kept on track, despite the large number of attendees. We hit the hottest beach bars and watched the sun-downs from spectacular cliff top locations with excellent food and refreshing drinks. On board, an outstanding celebrity DJ rocked the floor again and again, while a hostess was serving healthy snacks and meals throughout the entire trip. Off board, dolphins were jumping and playing in crystal-clear blue waters. Thanks for all the great times, let’s hope there are many more to come! Next stop Cuba! Who is in?
Duriye NASUHOGLU
Verified Reviewer

I had a sailing trip to Greece Saronic area with a catamaran originally booked as monohull but Jan was very helpful to accommodate the changes and I ended up enjoying the sailing experience with a mixed age group very international group of people. My interest was on sailing so our skipper was great to meet my sailing expectations with deep knowledge. I'm planning to make another trip with Sailing Nations in the future. Solo experienced sailors are hard to engage with so this trip somewhat meets the expectations .

Hello
Had a great week sailing from Athens to Mykonos!
The skipper with really good experience even young!
Can recommend this tour to everybody!
Will book another tour next year!
Susan Lee
Verified Buyer

I had already had my fair share of sailing with other companies. But I got to say, if you are looking for a sailing company for the 30-40s age group, than this is the place to go! Everyone is super international, they actually focus on sailing and you can learn sailing if you want. And yes there are also cultural outings and socializing, but its not a party cruise which is what I liked about it. You also get to go food shopping and cook together - but that was part of the fun. I also made great friends on the way - totally recommend! Next trip: Cuba for New Years Eve. Can’t wait!
Michael Pruchniewski
Verified Buyer

I had a great experience with Sailing Nations in May of 2015 for the Greece Saronic trip. I went on the trip alone not knowing what to expect - it was the first time I had ever sailed.

Jan was very welcoming and was always looking to make sure everyone in the group felt included and were having a good time.

The trip was very well organized and executed to the plan, so you get what you pay for.

I would definitely go again and/or recommend to anyone looking for a fun sailing trip.
Hanan Hallal
Verified Buyer

It was great sailing experiance in Holand in May.
thanks for organizing and for sure I will do it again and again :)
Caroline Pailhe
Verified Buyer

I had an amazing weekend sailing on the Ijsselmeer last May! The weather was far from sunny and our sunblock was more useful as a waterproof shield than anything else but we could focus on what matters most in the end: experience sailing under a strong wind, have fun and build a strong team spirit whatever the circumstances!
Thank Jan for organising! I'll join again for sure ;-)
Caroline
Skye Ellis
Verified Buyer

One of the best sailing experiences ever! Great Skipper and Crew, perfect organisation! I just loved the whole trip :) I will definitely do it again.
Branko Mesaric
Verified Buyer

Great sailing event! Thanks for organisation!
Gemma Garrido Garcia
Verified Buyer

It has been a great holiday week! It was my first sailing experience and i can just recomend it! A great time, with a really good skiper, who took us to indescribable islands and with great people.
Everything was very well organise. I will repeat next year!
Doris Jean De Fiesta
Verified Buyer

It was my first time to go sailing and really like how the trip went. The group was quite diverse though in terms of interests, some wanted to party hard, some wanted to relax. Couldn't sleep for the first 3 days because music was blaring from the sound system until 5am. People were having fun but a couple of us wanted a good night's sleep. I hope this can be managed better in the next trip, like having music off at certain times.
Mariana
Verified Buyer

I had the best time and probably the best vacation of my life sailing in Greece with Sailing Nations. Met some super nice people and the holiday was chilled and well organized, there was a bit of everything for all different tastes and moods: swimming, relaxing, hiking, sailing, partying, etc. The skippers were experienced which made me feel safe and I would recommend it to everyone, either if you are a sailor or not, you will not regret it! Would do it again for sure!
Melissa Mohammad
Verified Buyer

I was beyond impressed with my trip to the British Virgin Islands with Sailing Nations! We visited the most beautiful islands and beaches I've ever seen - it still feels like a dream! I loved being able to jump off the boat straight into the gorgeous water, visiting small islands only accessible by boat and meeting new friends from all around the word. The crew was very friendly, organized and knowledgeable. Seriously the best vacation I've ever been on. I cannot wait to plan my next trip with Sailing Nations - hope to see you there :)
Karime
Verified Buyer

The best week of my life. I really enjoyed sailing with an amazing multicultural group. The landscape every day and the adventures together don't have a prize. I would definitely do it over and over again. I am addicted to sailing. But sailing nations made the difference. I love the crew and the skipper. It was definitely an amazing experience. Totally recommend. I love sailing nations !!!
Hello Karime,
Thank you for the raving review and for being part of the sailing nations! We are delighted that we could make such a difference. We are really looking forward to sailing with you...and we love you too!
Chet Chauhan
Verified Buyer

Done over 5 trips with Sailing Nations now, and have loved each one. The mix of people on the trip from all parts of the world is amazing. Have made some great friendships. There isn't another company in the world that offers such exciting sailing trips for the 30s-40s age group. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the wonderful review Chet!

We are really happy that you are coming back for more. Hopefully another great holiday in store and maybe some new places to check out!

All the best.

Cheers, Falk
Bernhard Braun
Verified Buyer

Hi all, I have sailed nomerous trips in the nicest spots, as skipper or sometimes just as a guest. I can say, the recent trip I made with Sailing Nations as guest was just great and outstanding. People on board had lots of fun, shared some addditional group activities, enjoyed partying or just relaxing and hanging around. The trip was well organized, everyone could decide to take part in group actvities or just lay back and relax following its own mood. The route, from one nice destination to the other, was planned structured and effective, yet there was always more than enough time to enjoy sun, wind and even dolphins which jumped and danced through the waters around the ship.
What finally to say? I ve booked already my next trip with Sailing Nations, can´t wait to get on board and set sail again! Bernie
Sailing Nations is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews