Sailing Nations Reviews

29 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Sailing Nations provides epic one week long flotilla sailing holiday events across the Mediterranean, Asia, and the Caribbean. Come by yourself or bring your friends. Sailing experience is not needed, you just need to be fun and friendly to join.

(617) 945-8337

info@sailingnations.com

Wartaweil 16

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Sailing Nations?

Verified Buyer

Excellent itinerary, caring and awesome people, mixture of culture exposures, great sailing experience!
Verified Buyer

Ein unvergesslicher Urlaub! Tolle Leute, super Yachten, hammer Stimmung! Sollte jeder mal mitgemacht haben ????????

Hello
Had a great week sailing from Athens to Mykonos!
Suprising met very nice people from different nations and culture we had a lot of fun!
The skipper with really good experience even young!
Can recommend this tour to everybody!
Will book another tour next year!
Thank you Katharina for the great review! We are happy you had a great time and that you are considering booking again. See you again soon :)
Uschki
Unverified Reviewer

My sailing trip with sailing nations in the netherlands was fantastic. The crew was awesome and we had a fun time together. We had perfect sailing weather and the city of Amsterdam was so cool. Looking forward to the next time ;)
Verified Buyer

Destinations are amazing !!!
Norman
Verified Buyer

Wir hatten ein großartiges langes Wochenende auf & am Ijsselmeer. Nette Leute und gute Stimmung inklusive! Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen. Ich für meinen Teil werde bestimmt noch mal mitmachen.
Antonie
Verified Buyer

Sailing with Sailing Nations was big fun. I joined them on a four day sailing trip taking us to Hoorn, Volendam, Amsterdam and Enkhuizen on the Ijsselmeer in The Netherlands. Good food, good captain, good crew, nice boat ... Spent a really good time ! And will definitely join again - in warmer weather though ... ;-)
Trisha (Patricia FitzGerald)
Verified Buyer

Chapeau Sailing Nations! At last! A unique concept which fills a niche in the sailing world for multiculti young and young-at-heart enthusiasts looking for fun, action and a lot of laughs in the safe hands of easy-going, but very competent sailing professionals.
Great people, great food, great fun.... not forgetting the sailing! Fabulous.
Try it. You'll love it!
Verified Buyer

It was a good experience. Felt like with freands
Veronica
Verified Reviewer

I have gone sailing with sailingnations twice, in Ibiza and in Cuba. Both times I had an amazing time, lots of fun and a great sailing experience. The sailingnations crew are very nice people, fun and professional. If you like sailing, discovering different places while getting to know other people in a fun and friendly atmosphere, this is for you. I strongly recommend them.
Ali
Verified Reviewer

Sailing Nations planned a really amazing trip to Cuba over the New Years holiday! The mix of people, fun activities, gorgeous sites, and new experiences made this a really memorable trip.
Tereza
Verified Buyer

It gave me the 'red pill' and woke me up from the Matrix. It's incredible how a 1 week trip can transform your mindset and make you remember that there is a life waiting for you to live out there. Best start of the year ever! No need for superficial resolutions - this is like a moment of epiphany, but you realise what has happened when you get back to your 'comfort zone'... only... it's not comfortable anymore. I think everyone should do it.

One week. 40 people in paradise. Different bit of it every day. Untouched nature. No yesterday and no tomorrow. Only now. The best vacation ever.

Anca
Verified Reviewer

Sailing Nations offered the most amazing way to celebrate the peak of the summer season in the heard of an international crowd. Three islands, seven days, thirty international minds. The trip was well planned and had a detailed daily schedule that was kept on track, despite the large number of attendees. We hit the hottest beach bars and watched the sun-downs from spectacular cliff top locations with excellent food and refreshing drinks. On board, an outstanding celebrity DJ rocked the floor again and again, while a hostess was serving healthy snacks and meals throughout the entire trip. Off board, dolphins were jumping and playing in crystal-clear blue waters. Thanks for all the great times, let’s hope there are many more to come! Next stop Cuba! Who is in?
Duriye NASUHOGLU
Verified Reviewer

I had a sailing trip to Greece Saronic area with a catamaran originally booked as monohull but Jan was very helpful to accommodate the changes and I ended up enjoying the sailing experience with a mixed age group very international group of people. My interest was on sailing so our skipper was great to meet my sailing expectations with deep knowledge. I'm planning to make another trip with Sailing Nations in the future. Solo experienced sailors are hard to engage with so this trip somewhat meets the expectations .

Hello
Had a great week sailing from Athens to Mykonos!
The skipper with really good experience even young!
Can recommend this tour to everybody!
Will book another tour next year!
Susan Lee
Verified Buyer

I had already had my fair share of sailing with other companies. But I got to say, if you are looking for a sailing company for the 30-40s age group, than this is the place to go! Everyone is super international, they actually focus on sailing and you can learn sailing if you want. And yes there are also cultural outings and socializing, but its not a party cruise which is what I liked about it. You also get to go food shopping and cook together - but that was part of the fun. I also made great friends on the way - totally recommend! Next trip: Cuba for New Years Eve. Can’t wait!
Michael Pruchniewski
Verified Buyer

I had a great experience with Sailing Nations in May of 2015 for the Greece Saronic trip. I went on the trip alone not knowing what to expect - it was the first time I had ever sailed.

Jan was very welcoming and was always looking to make sure everyone in the group felt included and were having a good time.

The trip was very well organized and executed to the plan, so you get what you pay for.

I would definitely go again and/or recommend to anyone looking for a fun sailing trip.
Hanan Hallal
Verified Buyer

It was great sailing experiance in Holand in May.
thanks for organizing and for sure I will do it again and again :)
Caroline Pailhe
Verified Buyer

I had an amazing weekend sailing on the Ijsselmeer last May! The weather was far from sunny and our sunblock was more useful as a waterproof shield than anything else but we could focus on what matters most in the end: experience sailing under a strong wind, have fun and build a strong team spirit whatever the circumstances!
Thank Jan for organising! I'll join again for sure ;-)
Caroline
Skye Ellis
Verified Buyer

One of the best sailing experiences ever! Great Skipper and Crew, perfect organisation! I just loved the whole trip :) I will definitely do it again.
Branko Mesaric
Verified Buyer

Great sailing event! Thanks for organisation!
Sailing Nations is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews