Salt Renovations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Salt Renovations

About Salt Renovations: Salt Renovations delivers high quality, customised projects that improve functionality and add value to your home.

Whether you're looking to transform your home or just renovate your kitchen, bathroom or laundry, we can give you the space solution you have been dreaming about.

Our complete project management service ensures that you can actually enjoy the renovation process and have confidence that your new space will be beautiful, functional and able to meet your expectations.

If you live in or around Canberra and Queanbeyan and would like to find out how we can work with you to bring your renovation from concept to reality, give us a call today on 0450 785 235 to book your free initial consultation.

Put your next project in the hands of a business that cares about your needs and lifestyle.

hello@saltrenovations.com.au

Tell us how Salt Renovations made you happy

"Salt Renovations have done two great bathrooms for us. The work was performed at a high standard and they were polite and responsive at all times."
"Olivier and his team renovated our kitchen in 2018. Salt Renovations provide excellent quality at a reasonable price. The team communicated well on timing and progress, and provided options when unexpected issues arose. I would definitely use them again."
"I chose Oli for the name of the business, I just liked the Salt concept. Turned out my gut instinct was right, we received great service and an excellent result at a reasonable price. Oli and his guys could handle custom work also, it wasn't all just remove and refit. Overall I would highly recommend giving Salt renovations a chance to work for you."
"To Who it Concerns, I and my wife would highly recommend Salt renovations for anyone wanting to update their home or investment property. Their personal touch, care, clear communication and professionalism was outstanding and we could not be happier with their end product. Thank-you Salt! Kind Regards, Jason and Wendy Morris Fisher ACT"
"Thank you team, for doing great job. I'll recommend too my friends and family in the future salt Renovations."
"Great professionalism and fair pricing."
"Very friendly and very professional service. The quality of the completed product is excellent and would highly recommend Salt Renovations."
"Salt Renovations did an amazing job on our house ! Would highly recommend (TEST)"
Salt Renovations is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews