www.sandalsvibe.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend www.sandalsvibe.com

Tell us how www.sandalsvibe.com made you happy

"Do not order from this site. As of yet does not seem legit."
"Eeeeeekkkk! Tracking number is useless-links to 17track. And you get a message that’s says “info unavailable, can’t identify that number yet.” 🤬🤬🤬🤬"
"They sent me the wrong items and over the past three weeks would not refund me even though I provided pictures of the incorrect items. Them told me I would have to pay to return them. WHY would I pay to return items they sent that we're wrong when I already spend over $100 on the shoes. TERRIBLE... TERRRRRIBLE customer service. Then they wouldn't provide a manager contact phone number. "Molly" just keeps sending me the shipping address and telling me I have to bare the expense. DO NOT BUY from these crooks! My shoes legit had CLEAR PLASTIC on the tip of the heels..."
"They are frauds don’t buy anything. They did not refund me on my purchase and I never received the items I bought."
"I was very pleased with my purchase from this website. I bought a sandals& a pumps, and both were very cheap but surprisingly great quality! I would 10/10 recommend Sandalsvibe!"
"I love my shoes! So happy with my order! And for me they are true to size, fit perfectly. My new fave shoes this summer. Will order soon. Thank you! Definitely five stars!"
www.sandalsvibe.com is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews