www.sandalsvibe.com Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend www.sandalsvibe.com

Tell us how www.sandalsvibe.com made you happy

"I would give a 0 as well if it were an option. Total scam. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Emailed them because of how long it was taking and tracking never worked. Finally got a response that the shoes would be sent separate. Got one pair and they are ok. It is over a month later and I have not received the second pair. And they won’t respond to emails! This place is terrible. Worst experience ordering online for me."
"Buyer Beware!! They dont ship for weeks and I only receive half of my order. Had to open a dispute with PayPal (which hasn't been much help) and my credit card company (who has been much more helpful) They will not respond to my emails and the tracking they provided never showed where my 1st package was. Took over a month to receive first part of my order only for the shoes to look nothing like the picture and about 2 sizes too small on all of them. I'm not even bothering trying to get a refund on those but am requesting a refund for the 4 pairs they never sent. They offered me $20 to settle with PayPal. Just dont order from these guys. They are fraudulent ."
"I wish there were a zero star option. These shoes are cheaply made and smell like gasoline. They show up falling apart. When you want to return them, they claim you will bear an expensive return cost and offer a 20% refund or bug discount. FOR SHOES THAT SHOW UP FALLING APART. Dont waste your time (they'll take a month to show up) or money."
"I have never received my order, tracking number provided doesn't work and I never could get any response back. So I comment on Instagram and they delete my comments. Buyer Beware they are fraudulent."
"The price is the cheapest shoe I have ever seen. I bought a pair of boots and only spent $30.98. The quality is ok. Value this price. The speed of the express delivery is a bit slow, I waited for 15 days. Overall, this shopping is quite satisfactory."
"Purchased shouted through approved InstaGram seller lead ad. BUYER BEEARE: China seller didn’t even prepare order until 3 weeks after payment made. Don’t buy, find a reputable seller elsewhere"
"This is a scam of a company. BEWARE. I ordered a silver and a gold pair of size 19 flat sandals. After a 2 month wait and practically harrassed the company. I get 2 pair of black high heel size 8. And they will not refund my money nor can I get the sandals I ordered"
"Do not order from this site. As of yet does not seem legit."
"Eeeeeekkkk! Tracking number is useless-links to 17track. And you get a message that’s says “info unavailable, can’t identify that number yet.” 🤬🤬🤬🤬"
"They sent me the wrong items and over the past three weeks would not refund me even though I provided pictures of the incorrect items. Them told me I would have to pay to return them. WHY would I pay to return items they sent that we're wrong when I already spend over $100 on the shoes. TERRIBLE... TERRRRRIBLE customer service. Then they wouldn't provide a manager contact phone number. "Molly" just keeps sending me the shipping address and telling me I have to bare the expense. DO NOT BUY from these crooks! My shoes legit had CLEAR PLASTIC on the tip of the heels..."
"They are frauds don’t buy anything. They did not refund me on my purchase and I never received the items I bought."
"I was very pleased with my purchase from this website. I bought a sandals& a pumps, and both were very cheap but surprisingly great quality! I would 10/10 recommend Sandalsvibe!"
"I love my shoes! So happy with my order! And for me they are true to size, fit perfectly. My new fave shoes this summer. Will order soon. Thank you! Definitely five stars!"
www.sandalsvibe.com is rated 1.85 based on 13 reviews