SAS Auction Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SAS Auction Services

How would you rate SAS Auction Services ?

"When I first contacted them they were helpful and sent me by post the auction catalogue I wanted by return. I followed the auction online and this worked well as I bought four items.They efficiently delivered an invoice the next day. Their charges for postage and packing were reasonable. The package arrived on the second working day after payment. Every item was well packed and protected to the extent that i do not think I have ever received a better protected package. The materials used were also environmentally friendly."
SAS Auction Services is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!