savoy taylors guild Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend savoy taylors guild

Tell us how savoy taylors guild made you happy

"I tried on a Cerrutti suit at their shop on the strand. I liked it but the blazer needed some minimal alterations and I made the mistake of paying in advance. Their tailors basically destroyed the blazer after "taking out" when they were supposed to "take in" and then trying to correct it. I took it to an excellent tailor I know see if he could fix it, but he refused saying there was nothing he could do with it. Savoy Tailors Guild never took responsibility. Get a good local tailor and avoid these main road shops with inexperienced staff and terrible service"
Are you savoy taylors guild? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
savoy taylors guild is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews