savoy taylors guild Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend savoy taylors guild

How would you rate savoy taylors guild ?

"I tried on a Cerrutti suit at their shop on the strand. I liked it but the blazer needed some minimal alterations and I made the mistake of paying in advance. Their tailors basically destroyed the blazer after "taking out" when they were supposed to "take in" and then trying to correct it. I took it to an excellent tailor I know see if he could fix it, but he refused saying there was nothing he could do with it. Savoy Tailors Guild never took responsibility. Get a good local tailor and avoid these main road shops with inexperienced staff and terrible service"
savoy taylors guild is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews