Sbarro Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sbarro
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Sbarro made you happy

"Hello my complaint is pretty brief I work in the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Florida. I went there last month for my free slice for my birthday and the manager said oh we have no more slices. He could have at least offered me a sicilian slice ,its still Pizza. I went there last year for my free slice and it just didn't feel welcome . He acts as if he had no idea what was going on but I had to print it out and show him clearly and he kind of was put a back but still gave it to me. Please send me no more free coupons because I won't be needing it .I'm not going back to Sbarros any pizza to buy or free. And it really sucks that one location just turned me off because I really really love the Caesar salad."
Are you Sbarro? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Sbarro is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews