scallywag kids Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend scallywag kids

Tell us how scallywag kids made you happy

"really poor customer service. bed turned up with 1 box missing. I refused delivery. The woman on the phone said this was silly of me to do because she could of sent it via courier within 48 hours I explained I never had room to store a great big cabin bed that was incomplete! she spoke to me like I was below her, finishing my sentences with sarcastic remarks! we agreed to wait another week only to be told that they can only deliver Saturday morning, we explained we could not be there in morning but can be in afternoon. She said we were being unreasonable and so she is cancelling the order. Well here I am spreading the word"
Are you scallywag kids? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
scallywag kids is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews