scarva Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend scarva

How would you rate scarva ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about scarva in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This online store has a fantastic range of pottery supplies. I have spent about 200 on glazes, tools, and mediums, and I will continue to shop here. It would be good if they provided more information (about firing ranges, etc) as not all of the information is on the page for each product, but they do a pretty good job of letting you know what you're in for. The shipping is expensive, so best to save up and do a big order."
scarva is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews