Scents Superstore Reviews

Scents Superstore 5 star review on 7th December 2020
wendy
Scents Superstore 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Samantha Makina
I am a jasmine fanatic, the first candle I ordered was jasmine. I was impressed, the scent was just right. I then decided to order something different, the lavender and eucalyptus, and the pink chiffon. The lavender and eucalyptus is so well balanced, without one scent overpowering the other, best way to describe it is light spa scent that relaxes you. When I can't decide which scent I want, I burn the lavender in the living room and the pink chiffon in the bedroom which makes it a nice floral scent. The delivery time frame was good and candles came intact. I would actually like to try more of the aromatherapy line.
Satisfied customer
Wendy H
Scents Superstore 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
I love this product and love the scents I have tried so far. I would recommend them...you will love them!
Exceptional service, fast-shipping and to top it all of —  a great product. Supporting small businesses makes a huge impact and I will be ordering from here again!
Scents Superstore 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Amazing scents and product quality.Sold out with the easy to shop online store.Well profiled product categories and Collections.Delivery was quick than I expected and you get shipping alerts.
The candles have an amazing scent!! Absolutely love them !! Will be purchasing more!
Scents Superstore 5 star review on 17th November 2020