Scoutpads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutpads
Read Scoutpads Reviews

About Scoutpads:

Scoutpads is the best way to build wealth with real estate. It's simple, passive, done for you real estate investing. We partner with hundreds of individual investors who want to invest in real estate but don't have the time or know how to grow their wealth and passive income. Learn more at scoutpads.com.

help@scoutpads.com

Beverly Hills, CA

Tell us how Scoutpads made you happy
I can’t stress the importance of diversification and especially in today’s market where tangible assets continue to be high performing. I’ve been with SP for over 3 years now and we’ve more than 2x’d our money in that time period. Sief has been great, as has everyone I’ve chatted with during the that time. Their goals, expectations are extremely realistic and over a period of 3 years have over delivered. We’re on project number 7 now and 6 of those have basically been on the money. One of them was a bit under where we expected (still a 13% return) but how do you complain with performance like this? In comparison my other options haven’t returned nearly as much and cost me more in fees. This team is the real deal. Consistent, extremely resourceful no matter the market conditions and as an active stock investor, their methodologies for approaching transactions, are plain logical. Sief always stresses his long term outlook and as someone who has been the beneficiary of that outlook, he’s delivered. The entire experience has not only been flawless but simple. Throw passive in there and you’ve got a trifecta.
I couldn't be happier with Sief and the Scoutpads team. Trust, transparency, and results are paramount to any investment partnership I pursue and Scoutpads delivers on all three. I plan to continue using Scoutpads as one of my passive investment vehicles and would recommend to those close to me.
It’s been a pleasure to invest with Sief and Scoutpads.
Scoutpads is exactly the kind of real estate investment I was looking for. They provide you a lot of information to make your decisions, their investment options are great, and I really like how everything is broken down and explained well.

They are also extremely responsive. It's a stress-free experience!
They have great investment opportunities, and are always promptly available. Communication is great, specially when you reach out to them.

Like with everything, there is always room for improvements. We get quarterly updates, but the timeline details for each project are not always clear. I'm sure the portal is going to improve these, though.

I recommend Scoutpads for anyone looking for passive investment in real estate. I've personally referred friends and they are satisfied also.
We've been investing with Scoutpads over the past few months, and are really happy with the experience so far. The information provided about each opportunity is excellent - it is informative, well researched, and proactively addresses a lot of potential questions I might otherwise have. They also recently launched an online portal which helps you keep track of your portfolio progress, which is great. It's still early so we don't have any completed projects yet, but they all seem to be on track. I'd definitely recommend working with them!
It has been a pleasure working with Sief and Scoutpads. I have been with them for about a year and they have exceeded expectations on each project I have been a part of. Sief is very knowledgable about real estate, and the team does a great job at acquiring properties for good deals.

I am looking forward to continuing to invest with them in the future, and am excited by their growth potential.
Sief and scoutpads have offered a great investment opportunity that fit my financial and religious needs.
Sief has continually exceeded my expectations and delivered on my investments. He communicates promptly and transparently on every project and makes sure you know the details. There are always projects to invest/reinvest in. To this date, Scoutpads has made incredible returns on my investment and I'm happy to keep investing in their projects.
Clarity of communication. Proper research done and sufficient data-points provided about the acquisition to the investors which helps in making decisions.

Good experience so far and wish to continue a successful collaboration with Scoutpads !!
Sief and the Scoutpads team are great. I have invested in two projects with them over an 18 month timeframe and both projects have exceeded expectations producing a total return of $10K based on an initial $25K investment. I look forward to continuing to work with the Scoutpads team on future projects!
Sief and his team at Scoutpads are well versed with the LA real estate market and work tirelessly within that circle of competence to consistently exceed expectations. They provide clear insight into their evaluations and progress, making it very simple for real estate investing beginners to dive in and make informed decisions.

I've been very happy with Scoutpads so far and look forward to continue working with them!
It's a pleasure to do business with Sief. Amazing projects, super easy.
- Quality of projects/return: No complaints, very solid performance and well thought out deals, albeit simple projects with good returns.

- Materials: pitch decks / project summaries were concise & to the point. A little room for improvement in the overall quality/professionalism of the presentations in comparison to other entities similar to Scoutpads.

- Customer service: Always responsive & transparent about deal flow, market outlook, next steps etc.

- Customer service: small room for improvement on the tone in certain emails. Sometimes Scoutpads could come off as 'too aggressive' to newer investors.
Really great working with Sief and team so far. I've joined 2 projects to date; first one exceeded expectations, and the second one is still in progress. Would highly recommend!
Been very happy with SP. They are responsive, growing, and providing great returns.
Two-Factor Authentication everytime feels too much
Sief and Scoutpads started an excellent experience with personal service and sustained it with increasingly professional communications, transparency, tools, and, of course, great deals. I'm 3 projects in and have seen fantastic returns, both in my pocket and as reinvested capital. SIef continues to be as available and attentive as ever. Would encourage anyone interested to do their own due diligence on past deals and have has many conversations as they need to feel comfortable, they'll soon see there's no shortage of happy clients and everything's out in the open.
It's been a wonderful experience so far with Scoutpads. Sief makes sure to give transparent updates and is always responsive to any and very query. Certainly been happy so far with all our projects.
Very smooth experience so far, looking forward to future projects!
Scoutpads is great. Been working with them for 2 years now, and they have really good deal flow. The partners are also very transparent about the process. Highly recommend if you are thinking about getting into REI.
Scoutpads is rated 4.89 based on 148 reviews