Scoutpads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutpads
Read Scoutpads Reviews

About Scoutpads:

Scoutpads is the best way to build wealth with real estate. It's simple, passive, done for you real estate investing. We partner with hundreds of individual investors who want to invest in real estate but don't have the time or know how to grow their wealth and passive income. Learn more at scoutpads.com.

help@scoutpads.com

Beverly Hills, CA

Tell us how Scoutpads made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've been an active investor in a lot of things prior to Scoutpads and while real estate has always performed very well for me, I've been earning better returns passively with Sief and his team than if I would do it myself. I own 13 properties and have always had a hands on approach. As I'm approaching retirement, I wanted a more hands off approach and I couldn't be happier. I'm actively looking into selling some properties I have to continue growing the passive side of my portfolio. What's great with Sief also is his ability to innovate, think outside the box and he always performs. I can't say it enough but his knack for execution is what's given our entire family the trust to work with him. Even in tough situations, he comes out on top and when that happens we do too. Keep it rocking Scoutpads!
We love this story! There's always a lot to learn in the world of real estate investing. Thank you for teaching us a thing or two along the way. 👍🏼
Scoutpads has proven to be a great return on investment and sief has made everything easy to follow and transparent. I will definitely be looking forward to investing with them in the future.
So far things are good!
I've had the pleasure of working with Scoutpads over the last several months. They are very well versed in the LA marketplace and present solid deals. Sief is very responsive when and I also appreciate the unsolicited updates on my investment. Looking forward to partnering with Scoutpads in the future!
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Kristian on two investments in the past year- both performing about expectation and over a 30% return. I’m thankful he has coached me on diversifying my investments and not just rely on the stock market. They provide you super hands off investment opportunities that provide you no stress. I highly recommend these guys. They are very smart and educated on the opportunities they can present you to.
I've invested in 8 projects with Scoutpads over the last 1.5 years. Debt has always been returned on time, and equity deals have always exceeded expectations. So far Scoutpads is earning me over 20% cash-on-cash
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Do it, do it, do it! Our family began looking for alternatives to the stock market, and more so than ever with the volatility it comes with. Choosing scout pads and Sief as our partner was an easy choice after talking to him over the course of a few months. And we couldn’t be happier with how everything has gone over the last couple of years. If you’re on the fence, I recommend you jump in. You won’t be disappointed
Great communication and transparency on everything from beginning to end. The returns are great as well. Should absolutely be considered
The team responds back on a timely manner with any questions that arise. I wish there were more updates versus the quarterly updates but I understand it’s a small team.
Straightforward and simple. I’ve really enjoyed my time with Scoutpads to this point and I’m looking forward to growing more. Collectively, it’s been a great experience and clear expectations from day one. Great for anyone who doesn’t have the time to do this as a full time job
I can’t stress the importance of diversification and especially in today’s market where tangible assets continue to be high performing. I’ve been with SP for over 3 years now and we’ve more than 2x’d our money in that time period. Sief has been great, as has everyone I’ve chatted with during the that time. Their goals, expectations are extremely realistic and over a period of 3 years have over delivered. We’re on project number 7 now and 6 of those have basically been on the money. One of them was a bit under where we expected (still a 13% return) but how do you complain with performance like this? In comparison my other options haven’t returned nearly as much and cost me more in fees. This team is the real deal. Consistent, extremely resourceful no matter the market conditions and as an active stock investor, their methodologies for approaching transactions, are plain logical. Sief always stresses his long term outlook and as someone who has been the beneficiary of that outlook, he’s delivered. The entire experience has not only been flawless but simple. Throw passive in there and you’ve got a trifecta.
Sief has been my main POC and has been nothing short of great from the start! I've loved the ease of investing through Scoutpads and the high level of communication. Would highly recommend!
The team at Scoutpads are outstanding!! Seif who is the owner founder is very knowledgeable of the LA Real Estate market and has created a high end team to lead and drive projects quickly. I love the data and insights they provide on each deal so you know exactly what the ROI is and have a really good understanding where your money is going and what you are investing in which is great. I love the breakdowns of each deal along with pictures and comps data. This is a great service that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to invest in the LA real estate market.
Easy to understand, direct access if you have questions and I’m really happy with the performance. Recommend to all my family and friends.
Working with scoutpads has been a real pleasure. I began with them around 2 years ago and everything has been great. I think it’s important to be reasonable as a passive investor and that all returns aren’t going to be crazy high all the time. No option ever is. What Sief does really well is set expectations and as someone who has been involved with him for a period of time, he always delivers. Even if a project is delayed, or if the return comes to be lower, scoutpads has actually been the best performing asset I have. He stresses it all the time that with time things always normalize and beat averages. He couldn’t be more right. Advice to anyone considering this is to be reasonable with your expectations.
We’ve known Sief for over 4 years now and over that period of time, things couldn’t have gone better. We’ve partnered on several projects, all of which performed very well in comparison to what we could have achieved in other things like stocks and it’s been a great alternative for us to diversify. He’s clear, direct and knowledgeable with what he does and it’s been proven time and time again
Top tier in every way. Sief is always available for questions, concerns and whatever you need. His methodology is extremely logical and that is my preference for deciding what to do with my strategy. Couldn’t recommend Scoutpads enough. This is a permanent channel that I’ll have for a very long time.
Good communication from the Scoutpads team, lower investment options available for dipping the toes in.
Wonderful team
I started investing with Scoutpads about a year ago. The quality of deals they bring to the table are really good with conservative estimates. After a successful exit on my first deal with them, I've been convinced that they have a strong team and can see myself continuing to invest with them. I have also found that Sief to be easily accessible to answer questions and provide clarity on the deals and opinions on the real estate market in general.
Scoutpads has a clear advantage and high level of knowledge in their market. They have very consistent and well above-average returns while keeping the investor's principle protection at the forefront of their minds. While they are quickly improving and polishing up their interface front-end, the core of their model and individualized attention to each investor is top-notch.
Scoutpads is rated 4.88 based on 118 reviews